“Great place.”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Great food, cold local beer and a fantastic view. Stayed in an apartment next door so we popped in here often. Great sangria too. We somethings had to wait to get in... but was so worth it.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Great for a drink or ice cream in between kiting,
Food was lovely too.
the place has a great vibe sit out side chill and watch the world go by loved it

Reviewed 14 February 2018

Before dinner, we wanted to have a drink on the terrace outside since the weather conditions were still good enough (19° and a slight breeze). So I asked the bar tender if that would be ok. He answered me that it was too cold to serve outside. I proposed that I would order drinks inside and take them to our table myself. He reluctantly agreed. I ordered two drinks from their list of beverages. His answer was that he could not make those cocktails because he had no crushed ice (say what?!) When I asked him what he could serve he pointed at the bottles behind him, without any further details. His body language was clear: he was not in for a decent service. Having reached our limit of arrogant response we decided to go to another bar nearby, where we received a proper service and the drinks we ordered, as it should be in any bar.

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Lovely sea front position, comfy padded seats, great coffee at a great price and cool surfer vibe, what's not to like.

Reviewed 14 December 2017

a place by the sea, the place is very nice, the staff not fully qualified, the owners, do not manage the staff well, I hope that with his anonymous complaints luigi will change something, certainly better than the cucarache sandwich.