Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
World Travel Master
Budapest, Hungary

Staff does not react

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 7 Dec 2023via mobile
I liked this hotel so much until today.
Last night came a big group and they were super noisy and loud évem at 2pm… staff just silent. I eas complained at 2am because of the noise, this morning I had to leave the Restaurant because These guest were so much rude and loud I could eat, I told 2 x the staff to control them but nothing has happenned it so much weird, also complained at reception No action….. it was the 3rd but last time there.
Date of stay: December 2023
Trip type: Travelled on business
Responded 15 Dec 2023
Dear “travelmaster_hu”,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at SenS Hotel & Spa.
At SenS we pride ourselves on taking care of our guests and delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent visit. We have reviewed the incident and made the necessary adjustments to our policies to ensure this type of incident will not happen again.

I truly hope that I can convince you to change your mind so that we would be able to have another chance to being of service to you in the future. Please feel free to reach out to us if you would be willing to give us another chance to turn your experience around. It will be very nice to hear the good news from you and I look forward to personally welcoming you back to SenS Hotel on your next visit to Bali

• Trip.com
  • Vio.com
2.1 km from SenS Hotel & Spa, Ubud Town Centre
View more hotels in Petulu
1,186 results
All reviews welcome drink the main street monkey forest ubud town driver yoga
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 November 2023 via mobile

SenS Hotel was a chance find for us but what a find!

Location- Brilliant location! It is located in Ubud city centre close to Ubud Palace. The place is surrounded by shopping options, eat-out places, authorized money changers, grocery marts, launderettes. Whatever you might need is available almost outside the hotel.

Room- Room was not very spacious but very thoughtfully set up. It is big enough for 2 people but might be small for a family. We loved the small details which were taken care of in terms of amenities provided in the room. It was clean and tidy. We had a small plumbing concern which was attended to promptly with a completely new fixture. Room service was prompt!

Food- Breakfast buffet service was great with food being customized for me on the day when I observe vegetarianism. They asked about my preferences, food allergies before serving food. We also had dinner at the restaurant and enjoyed it a lot!

Service- A great stay can never be great without great service and SenS hotel did not fail us in service even a tiny bit. Big thanks to Putu, Avu, Astiti for taking care of us and to the entire team of SenS for helping us with suggestions, tips n tricks to ensure our 3 night stay was most pleasant and memorable. We enjoyed our daily conversations with the team each time we met them.

Date of stay: November 2023
Trip type: Travelled with friends
SenS Hotel, Owner at SenS Hotel & Spa, Ubud Town Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2023

Dear “Shve_j”,

Thank you for choosing SenS Hotel and Spa – Ubud during your recent visit to Ubud-Bali and thank you for sharing this wonderful 5-Star review on TripAdvisor.

It was a real pleasure to read your review and we are truly delighted that you have enjoyed your stay with us. I am happy to hear that our team, especially Putu, Ayu and Astiti were able to assist you throughout your stay, which in-turn made your stay at SenS a Memorable one.
I am proud to have such a wonderful team here at SenS and I know that my team do try their very best to provide all our guest with a memorable stay experience.

Thank you again “Shve_j” for sharing your wonderful review and we look forward to seeing you back again at SenS Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 6 November 2023 via mobile

From food to room, laundry, overall service was excellent. Rianto from the restaurant always make sure we are taken care of. He is a must keep employee. We have some few requests/changes that are not in the menu and they are very prompt providing exceptional service

Date of stay: November 2023
Trip type: Travelled with friends
SenS Hotel, Owner at SenS Hotel & Spa, Ubud Town Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2023

Dear “Dream17193509481”,

Thank you for choosing to stay at SenS Hotel and Spa – Ubud during your recent visit to Bali.

I am delighted to know that you had a fantastic time with us and it was wonderful to read how much the team has exceeded your expectations. It is our passion to care for our guests and it was our pleasure to have hosted you. I will pass on your kind words to the team, especially to Rianto as I am sure it will motivate him to work harder and strive for ‘Service Excellence’.

Thank you again “Dream17193509481” for your wonderful review we look forward in welcoming you back at SenS Hotel on your next visit to Bali.

Reviewed 29 October 2023 via mobile

We had a great experience staying in the Sens Hotel & Spa. The hotel is super clean and the hospitality provided by every staff member is second-to-non. The Sens Hotel has created a resort feel like culture that really made our 7 day stay so memorable. Please stop by the restaurant to visit Pasek. This young man is remarkably kind and personable with a splash of excellence. Ubud, Bali is the area to visit for a more traditional Bali.

Room tip: We found out 3 days into out 7 day stay that the food at Sens Hotel & Spa provided the service and cuisine we enjoyed most.
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank JamesCalceta

Dear “JamesCalceta”,

Thank you so much for choosing SenS Hotel and Spa – Ubud during your recent holiday in Bali and Thank you for taking the time in sharing your stay experience on TripAdvisor.

I am so pleased to read that you have had a wonderful time at our hotel. We take pride in our service and attention to detail and I am thrilled to know that you found our service to be of high standards; which in turn created a fantastic stay experience.
I will definitely share your review with my team here, especially to Mr. Pasek, as he will definitely love to know that his name was mentioned highly by you on TripAdvisor.

Thank you again “JamesCalceta”, for sharing your wonderful stay review and we look forward to welcome you back to your 'home away from home' again in the near future.

Reviewed 29 October 2023 via mobile

We arrived at the hotel and were greeted by a delicious welcome drink and cake. The room was clean and spacious. The staff was amazing and friendly. Pasek was great at making us feel welcome and great at giving us recommendations during our stay. We dined many days at the hotel restaurant. The food was delicious and the drinks made by Pasek were SO YUMMY. The hotel is in a great location. I totally would stay here again.
Having meet Pasek was one of the highlights of our trip.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Laura M

Dear “Laura M”,

Thank you for choosing SenS Hotel and Spa – Ubud during your recent visit to Ubud – Bali and Thank You so much for taking the time to write a 5* review of your stay with us.

I was thrilled to learn how much you’ve enjoyed your stay with us and I am glad that our Services and Facilities has lived up to your expectations. I would also like to thank you for your kind words about the friendliness and personalized service provided by Mr. Pasek making your stay at SenS feel like home.

Once again “Laura M”, we truly appreciate your review on TripAdvisor and we all look forward in welcoming you back to SenS Hotel and Spa – Ubud on your next visit to Bali

Reviewed 26 October 2023 via mobile

I had the most amazing week in Bali, if you’re in Ubud you must stay at the SenS Hotel and Spa, trust me you won’t regret it! It’s has an excellent location from most of the touristic places (temples, art galleries, restaurants, museums and the sacred monkey forest!).

The facilities are excellent and the Wi-Fi is very fast (to download a couple of movies on my iPad took me a few minutes 😁).

You can have buffet breakfast with plenty of options, not only local food, but also occidental dishes as well. I really appreciated that, since my stomach had some issues with condiments and spicy food.
The staff is friendly, supportive and always willing to help with the most uncommon request from guests!

Give a chance to SenS Hotel and Spa!

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear “Vicente E”,

Thank you for staying at the SenS Hotel and Spa – Ubud and Thank you so much for taking the time in sharing your review following your recent stay.

I am delighted that you have had a fantastic time with us and I really enjoyed reading about your stay and especially about the hotel location and the meals at the hotel restaurant which you most enjoyed. Please allow me to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to spend your time in Ubud with us at the SenS Hotel and Spa. I will pass on your kind words to the team for their excellent and friendly service.

“Vicente E”, it was a real pleasure to have hosted you, and we hope very much to have the chance to welcome you back to SenS Hotel & Spa again; your 'home away from home' in Bali.