2 people are viewing this hotel
AU$111
Multiple ways to pay
James C
Dublin, California

Amazing Memorable stay at Sens Hotel & Spa Ubud.

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 28 Oct 2023via mobile
We had a great experience staying in the Sens Hotel & Spa. The hotel is super clean and the hospitality provided by every staff member is second-to-non. The Sens Hotel has created a resort feel like culture that really made our 7 day stay so memorable. Please stop by the restaurant to visit Pasek. This young man is remarkably kind and personable with a splash of excellence. Ubud, Bali is the area to visit for a more traditional Bali.
Date of stay: October 2023
Room Tip: We found out 3 days into out 7 day stay that the food at Sens Hotel & Spa provided the service...
Responded 17 Nov 2023
Dear “JamesCalceta”,

Thank you so much for choosing SenS Hotel and Spa – Ubud during your recent holiday in Bali and Thank you for taking the time in sharing your stay experience on TripAdvisor.

I am so pleased to read that you have had a wonderful time at our hotel. We take pride in our service and attention to detail and I am thrilled to know that you found our service to be of high standards; which in turn created a fantastic stay experience.
I will definitely share your review with my team here, especially to Mr. Pasek, as he will definitely love to know that his name was mentioned highly by you on TripAdvisor.

Thank you again “JamesCalceta”, for sharing your wonderful stay review and we look forward to welcome you back to your 'home away from home' again in the near future.

AU$21
    AU$69
4.7 km from SenS Hotel & Spa, Ubud Town Centre
View more hotels in Petulu
1,185 results
All reviews welcome drink the main street monkey forest ubud town driver yoga
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 October 2023 via mobile

We arrived at the hotel and were greeted by a delicious welcome drink and cake. The room was clean and spacious. The staff was amazing and friendly. Pasek was great at making us feel welcome and great at giving us recommendations during our stay. We dined many days at the hotel restaurant. The food was delicious and the drinks made by Pasek were SO YUMMY. The hotel is in a great location. I totally would stay here again.
Having meet Pasek was one of the highlights of our trip.

1  Thank Laura M
SenS Hotel, Owner at SenS Hotel & Spa, Ubud Town Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2023

Dear “Laura M”,

Thank you for choosing SenS Hotel and Spa – Ubud during your recent visit to Ubud – Bali and Thank You so much for taking the time to write a 5* review of your stay with us.

I was thrilled to learn how much you’ve enjoyed your stay with us and I am glad that our Services and Facilities has lived up to your expectations. I would also like to thank you for your kind words about the friendliness and personalized service provided by Mr. Pasek making your stay at SenS feel like home.

Once again “Laura M”, we truly appreciate your review on TripAdvisor and we all look forward in welcoming you back to SenS Hotel and Spa – Ubud on your next visit to Bali

Reviewed 26 October 2023 via mobile

I had the most amazing week in Bali, if you’re in Ubud you must stay at the SenS Hotel and Spa, trust me you won’t regret it! It’s has an excellent location from most of the touristic places (temples, art galleries, restaurants, museums and the sacred monkey forest!).

The facilities are excellent and the Wi-Fi is very fast (to download a couple of movies on my iPad took me a few minutes 😁).

You can have buffet breakfast with plenty of options, not only local food, but also occidental dishes as well. I really appreciated that, since my stomach had some issues with condiments and spicy food.
The staff is friendly, supportive and always willing to help with the most uncommon request from guests!

Give a chance to SenS Hotel and Spa!

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear “Vicente E”,

Thank you for staying at the SenS Hotel and Spa – Ubud and Thank you so much for taking the time in sharing your review following your recent stay.

I am delighted that you have had a fantastic time with us and I really enjoyed reading about your stay and especially about the hotel location and the meals at the hotel restaurant which you most enjoyed. Please allow me to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to spend your time in Ubud with us at the SenS Hotel and Spa. I will pass on your kind words to the team for their excellent and friendly service.

“Vicente E”, it was a real pleasure to have hosted you, and we hope very much to have the chance to welcome you back to SenS Hotel & Spa again; your 'home away from home' in Bali.

Reviewed 14 September 2023 via mobile

I regret that I chose to come back to this hotel to give it a second chance
I came to ubud every two months and always like to try hotels.
In march there were loud noises or music and ceremony from across the road until 2am because they preparing for “nyepi” day . That was without warning to guests.
Now I am here again in September and I specifically told them I want quiet room that I was traumatised but wanted to give this hotel a second chance ( i did not leave review on my first)
This time they put me on 5th floor, first some machine or generator noise that I could cope
Then this morning at around 5am there was ongoing machine noise and by 5.30 it was like you are sleeping inside a very loud non stop washing machine.
I finally called the front desk at 7 and someone showed up in my room.
His response was oh that’s just the sound of AC machine upstairs. So do you want to move room??
This hotel has disturbed my sleep, ignored my requests and as I am writing this I still feel like I am sitting inside a very loud washing machine or under non stop aeroplane noise and already given me headaches and made me nauseous.
I now will have to find different hotel, but I rather lose my money than my sanity.
As much as the staff at front reception were nice. This is so not worth to risk staying here again. Ruining my break, my day , waste my sleep and waste my time and causing me so much issue.
Never again. If you can’t cater rooms without massive amount of noise then you should say so. Street noise it acceptable. But loud machine noise is not.
I travel all the time , this would be the time where I have to leave review because I really don’t want any other traveller experience this.
And now almost 8am, wide awake with a headache and very stress because now I have to move and find another hotel to stay
Thanks SenS

Room tip: Dont go here
Date of stay: September 2023
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank ainecraft
SenS Hotel, Owner at SenS Hotel & Spa, Ubud Town Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2023

Dear “Ainecraft”,

Thank you for choosing SenS Hotel and Spa – Ubud and Thank you for taking the time to complete this review following your stay with us.

We work hard to make each and every guest's stay special and comfortable at SenS Hotel.
About the humming noise from the AC outdoor machine above the room, upon receiving this information from you, our front desk associate did immediately come up to your room and offered to correct the situation by offering you an alternative room. Yet you refused.
Allow me to express my regret that you found our effort for corrective action unworthy and causing you to exaggerate your experience on all channels.

Once again, thank you very much for staying with us and I apologize for the inconvenience caused.
We will work extra hard to ensure this incident does not happen again and provide a memorable hotel experience for all our other guests.

Reviewed 10 September 2023 via mobile

After travelling around bali on holiday I can’t stress enough how amazing this hotel is.

Room and common areas very clean and well kept.
Location is great shop, cafes, restaurants, markets etc all on the door step. Some of the best restaurants in ubud are close by and rest only a 20 min walk / couple of minute taxi away.

Hotel staff were brilliant too. Arranged hiking mount batur through them which was so easy.
The security guard also gave us a taxi lift one day after struggling to wave down any taxis!

Would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone if you are looking for a all round great hotel.

Date of stay: September 2023

Dear “Sitdownshutup”

Thank you so much for choosing SenS Hotel and Spa – Ubud during your recent holiday visit to Ubud – Bali and thank you so much for taking the time in writing this wonderful 5-Star review of your stay with us.

I am truly delighted to hear how satisfied you were with our overall services and facilities and I am also happy to hear from you that our team were able to be such an assistance to you and to ensure your stay and holiday with us was perfect.

Thank you again “Sitdownshutup” for recommending SenS Hotel & Spa on TripAdvisor and we look forward in welcoming you back to sens hotel on your next visit to Bali

Reviewed 3 September 2023

This centrally located hotel is very comfortable and affords easy access to the main part of Ubud. It’s easy to walk down the road for restaurants and easy to walk up the street to the middle of this bustling town.
The rooms are really comfortable and clean. We loved our outlook and on a clear day saw the ocean!
The staff are just wonderful. Agung Eka looked after us and all the staff were friendly and welcoming whenever we passed by reception or used the restaurant.
Breakfast was curious. It really leans toward Asian food tastes, though we were told we could order basic bacon, eggs or sausages etc. it was a big buffet which got pretty chaotic when the hotel became full of guests.
The restaurant food was very tasty with some curious combinations Beef rendeng and spaghetti for one!
Can highly recommend this very comfortable, central hotel.

Date of stay: August 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
SenS Hotel, General Manager at SenS Hotel & Spa, Ubud Town Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2023

Dear “Stee53”,
Thank you for choosing to stay at SenS Hotel and Spa – Ubud and Thank You for sharing your lovely review on TripAdvisor.

I was very pleased to read your review in particular I am thrilled that you found Agung Eka and the rest of the team at SenS to be friendly and welcoming. I am also thrilled to hear that you managed to see the ocean from your room window. We have been having a lot of clear warm days in Bali lately.

“Stee53”, thank you again for staying with us and for sharing your review on TripAdvisor. From all of us at SenS Hotel & Spa, we look forward to welcoming you back again on your next trip to Bali.