Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Ainecraft
Kwinana, Australia

Do not go here. Gave them second chance and the way they treat problems like it wasnt their responsibility

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 13 Sept 2023via mobile
I regret that I chose to come back to this hotel to give it a second chance
I came to ubud every two months and always like to try hotels.
In march there were loud noises or music and ceremony from across the road until 2am because they preparing for “nyepi” day . That was without warning to guests.
Now I am here again in September and I specifically told them I want quiet room that I was traumatised but wanted to give this hotel a second chance ( i did not leave review on my first)
This time they put me on 5th floor, first some machine or generator noise that I could cope
Then this morning at around 5am there was ongoing machine noise and by 5.30 it was like you are sleeping inside a very loud non stop washing machine.
I finally called the front desk at 7 and someone showed up in my room.
His response was oh that’s just the sound of AC machine upstairs. So do you want to move room??
This hotel has disturbed my sleep, ignored my requests and as I am writing this I still feel like I am sitting inside a very loud washing machine or under non stop aeroplane noise and already given me headaches and made me nauseous.
I now will have to find different hotel, but I rather lose my money than my sanity.
As much as the staff at front reception were nice. This is so not worth to risk staying here again. Ruining my break, my day , waste my sleep and waste my time and causing me so much issue.
Never again. If you can’t cater rooms without massive amount of noise then you should say so. Street noise it acceptable. But loud machine noise is not.
I travel all the time , this would be the time where I have to leave review because I really don’t want any other traveller experience this.
And now almost 8am, wide awake with a headache and very stress because now I have to move and find another hotel to stay
Thanks SenS
Date of stay: September 2023
Room Tip: Dont go here
Trip type: Travelled on business
Responded 25 Oct 2023
Dear “Ainecraft”,

Thank you for choosing SenS Hotel and Spa – Ubud and Thank you for taking the time to complete this review following your stay with us.

We work hard to make each and every guest's stay special and comfortable at SenS Hotel.
About the humming noise from the AC outdoor machine above the room, upon receiving this information from you, our front desk associate did immediately come up to your room and offered to correct the situation by offering you an alternative room. Yet you refused.
Allow me to express my regret that you found our effort for corrective action unworthy and causing you to exaggerate your experience on all channels.

Once again, thank you very much for staying with us and I apologize for the inconvenience caused.
We will work extra hard to ensure this incident does not happen again and provide a memorable hotel experience for all our other guests.

• Trip.com
  • Vio.com
2.1 km from SenS Hotel & Spa, Ubud Town Centre
View more hotels in Petulu
1,186 results
All reviews welcome drink the main street monkey forest ubud town driver yoga
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 September 2023 via mobile

After travelling around bali on holiday I can’t stress enough how amazing this hotel is.

Room and common areas very clean and well kept.
Location is great shop, cafes, restaurants, markets etc all on the door step. Some of the best restaurants in ubud are close by and rest only a 20 min walk / couple of minute taxi away.

Hotel staff were brilliant too. Arranged hiking mount batur through them which was so easy.
The security guard also gave us a taxi lift one day after struggling to wave down any taxis!

Would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone if you are looking for a all round great hotel.

Date of stay: September 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
SenS Hotel, Owner at SenS Hotel & Spa, Ubud Town Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2023

Dear “Sitdownshutup”

Thank you so much for choosing SenS Hotel and Spa – Ubud during your recent holiday visit to Ubud – Bali and thank you so much for taking the time in writing this wonderful 5-Star review of your stay with us.

I am truly delighted to hear how satisfied you were with our overall services and facilities and I am also happy to hear from you that our team were able to be such an assistance to you and to ensure your stay and holiday with us was perfect.

Thank you again “Sitdownshutup” for recommending SenS Hotel & Spa on TripAdvisor and we look forward in welcoming you back to sens hotel on your next visit to Bali

Reviewed 3 September 2023

This centrally located hotel is very comfortable and affords easy access to the main part of Ubud. It’s easy to walk down the road for restaurants and easy to walk up the street to the middle of this bustling town.
The rooms are really comfortable and clean. We loved our outlook and on a clear day saw the ocean!
The staff are just wonderful. Agung Eka looked after us and all the staff were friendly and welcoming whenever we passed by reception or used the restaurant.
Breakfast was curious. It really leans toward Asian food tastes, though we were told we could order basic bacon, eggs or sausages etc. it was a big buffet which got pretty chaotic when the hotel became full of guests.
The restaurant food was very tasty with some curious combinations Beef rendeng and spaghetti for one!
Can highly recommend this very comfortable, central hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
SenS Hotel, General Manager at SenS Hotel & Spa, Ubud Town Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2023

Dear “Stee53”,
Thank you for choosing to stay at SenS Hotel and Spa – Ubud and Thank You for sharing your lovely review on TripAdvisor.

I was very pleased to read your review in particular I am thrilled that you found Agung Eka and the rest of the team at SenS to be friendly and welcoming. I am also thrilled to hear that you managed to see the ocean from your room window. We have been having a lot of clear warm days in Bali lately.

“Stee53”, thank you again for staying with us and for sharing your review on TripAdvisor. From all of us at SenS Hotel & Spa, we look forward to welcoming you back again on your next trip to Bali.

Reviewed 31 August 2023 via mobile

Spent 4 nights in Ubud, with my wife and 2 children aged 11 and 14. Property is within walking distance of the main street in Ubud and to the monkey sanctuary also. Property is very clean and did the job for what we needed. Tasty breakfast in the morning also! Didn't use the pool or spa facility as we were out everyday. Would definitely recommend!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear “Simonmurray31”,

I am delighted to hear that you’ve enjoyed your 4-night’s stay with us and I am glad to know that the hotel location was very perfect for you. SenS Hotel Ubud is indeed very central, where almost everything in Ubud is all within easy walking distance.
I am also happy to know that you enjoy the breakfast buffet at Yonne Café in the morning and also appreciating the effort of our housekeeping associates, to ensure the rooms are clean.

Thank you again “Simonmurray31” for staying with us and we all look forward to welcoming you and your family back to the SenS Hotel and Spa – Ubud in the near future.

Reviewed 17 August 2023 via mobile

I wanted to express my gratitude to the Sens Ubud Hotel in Bali for a 4-night stay. I was delighted by the experience I had in this establishment. The warm and professional welcome from the staff immediately put me at ease. Their kindness and availability helped to make my stay even more pleasant.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear “Brahim O”,
Thank you for choosing to stay at SenS Hotel and Spa – Ubud and Thank You for sharing your wonderful review on TripAdvisor.

I am absolutely delighted to read that you’ve enjoyed your 4-Nigts stay at SenS and that your stay was made more enjoyable because of our team here at the hotel. I am glad that the warmth and professional welcome of all our Hotel Associates really made your stay memorable.
I will definitely share your review with all the team here, as I know their service from the heart has left a lasting impression on you

Thank you again “Brahim O” for staying with us and we all look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 27 July 2023

This might be the best massage I ever had. Tini, the massage therapist was highly skilled, professional and used deep pressure as I requested. I was unable to do neck rolls before the massage due to extreme tension in shoulders and neck. The relief I felt was dramatic and I was able to do neck rolls almost without pain. There was severe pain in my right hip flexor and through deep pressure and manipulating the leg, the pain was completely gone at the end. I felt very calm and relaxed too. The fatigue from jet lag disappeared also. I highly recommend Tini for a wonderful healing massage.

Room tip: Great hotel, great breakfast buffet, kind friendly hospitable people. Very clean and comfortable too. I highly recommend
Date of stay: July 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
SenS Hotel, General Manager at SenS Hotel & Spa, Ubud Town Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2023

Dear “875amik”,

Thank you for such a pleasant review of our Spa/Massage services. We are so very pleased to know that you really received the best service from our SenS Spa Team, especially from Tini who is so happy that she can assist to sooth your neck and hip pain.

Your amazing compliment to Tini has been forwarded to her and the rest of the Spa Team. Your very kind words are undoubtedly a great motivation for all of us to serve our best at all times.

Thank you again “875amik” for sharing your review and we are looking forward to your next visit, soon.