Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Fully refundable before Sat, 1 June
Sitdownshutup

1000000% recommend!!!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 9 Sept 2023via mobile
After travelling around bali on holiday I can’t stress enough how amazing this hotel is.

Room and common areas very clean and well kept.
Location is great shop, cafes, restaurants, markets etc all on the door step. Some of the best restaurants in ubud are close by and rest only a 20 min walk / couple of minute taxi away.

Hotel staff were brilliant too. Arranged hiking mount batur through them which was so easy.
The security guard also gave us a taxi lift one day after struggling to wave down any taxis!

Would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone if you are looking for a all round great hotel.
Date of stay: September 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
SenS Hotel, Owner at SenS Hotel & Spa, Ubud Town Centre, responded to this review
Responded 25 Oct 2023
Dear “Sitdownshutup”

Thank you so much for choosing SenS Hotel and Spa – Ubud during your recent holiday visit to Ubud – Bali and thank you so much for taking the time in writing this wonderful 5-Star review of your stay with us.

I am truly delighted to hear how satisfied you were with our overall services and facilities and I am also happy to hear from you that our team were able to be such an assistance to you and to ensure your stay and holiday with us was perfect.

Thank you again “Sitdownshutup” for recommending SenS Hotel & Spa on TripAdvisor and we look forward in welcoming you back to sens hotel on your next visit to Bali

• Trip.com
AU$133
4.7 km from SenS Hotel & Spa, Ubud Town Centre
View more hotels in Petulu
1,185 results
All reviews welcome drink the main street monkey forest ubud town driver yoga
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 September 2023

This centrally located hotel is very comfortable and affords easy access to the main part of Ubud. It’s easy to walk down the road for restaurants and easy to walk up the street to the middle of this bustling town.
The rooms are really comfortable and clean. We loved our outlook and on a clear day saw the ocean!
The staff are just wonderful. Agung Eka looked after us and all the staff were friendly and welcoming whenever we passed by reception or used the restaurant.
Breakfast was curious. It really leans toward Asian food tastes, though we were told we could order basic bacon, eggs or sausages etc. it was a big buffet which got pretty chaotic when the hotel became full of guests.
The restaurant food was very tasty with some curious combinations Beef rendeng and spaghetti for one!
Can highly recommend this very comfortable, central hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
SenS Hotel, General Manager at SenS Hotel & Spa, Ubud Town Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2023

Dear “Stee53”,
Thank you for choosing to stay at SenS Hotel and Spa – Ubud and Thank You for sharing your lovely review on TripAdvisor.

I was very pleased to read your review in particular I am thrilled that you found Agung Eka and the rest of the team at SenS to be friendly and welcoming. I am also thrilled to hear that you managed to see the ocean from your room window. We have been having a lot of clear warm days in Bali lately.

“Stee53”, thank you again for staying with us and for sharing your review on TripAdvisor. From all of us at SenS Hotel & Spa, we look forward to welcoming you back again on your next trip to Bali.

Reviewed 31 August 2023 via mobile

Spent 4 nights in Ubud, with my wife and 2 children aged 11 and 14. Property is within walking distance of the main street in Ubud and to the monkey sanctuary also. Property is very clean and did the job for what we needed. Tasty breakfast in the morning also! Didn't use the pool or spa facility as we were out everyday. Would definitely recommend!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear “Simonmurray31”,

I am delighted to hear that you’ve enjoyed your 4-night’s stay with us and I am glad to know that the hotel location was very perfect for you. SenS Hotel Ubud is indeed very central, where almost everything in Ubud is all within easy walking distance.
I am also happy to know that you enjoy the breakfast buffet at Yonne Café in the morning and also appreciating the effort of our housekeeping associates, to ensure the rooms are clean.

Thank you again “Simonmurray31” for staying with us and we all look forward to welcoming you and your family back to the SenS Hotel and Spa – Ubud in the near future.

Reviewed 17 August 2023 via mobile

I wanted to express my gratitude to the Sens Ubud Hotel in Bali for a 4-night stay. I was delighted by the experience I had in this establishment. The warm and professional welcome from the staff immediately put me at ease. Their kindness and availability helped to make my stay even more pleasant.

Dear “Brahim O”,
Thank you for choosing to stay at SenS Hotel and Spa – Ubud and Thank You for sharing your wonderful review on TripAdvisor.

I am absolutely delighted to read that you’ve enjoyed your 4-Nigts stay at SenS and that your stay was made more enjoyable because of our team here at the hotel. I am glad that the warmth and professional welcome of all our Hotel Associates really made your stay memorable.
I will definitely share your review with all the team here, as I know their service from the heart has left a lasting impression on you

Thank you again “Brahim O” for staying with us and we all look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 27 July 2023

This might be the best massage I ever had. Tini, the massage therapist was highly skilled, professional and used deep pressure as I requested. I was unable to do neck rolls before the massage due to extreme tension in shoulders and neck. The relief I felt was dramatic and I was able to do neck rolls almost without pain. There was severe pain in my right hip flexor and through deep pressure and manipulating the leg, the pain was completely gone at the end. I felt very calm and relaxed too. The fatigue from jet lag disappeared also. I highly recommend Tini for a wonderful healing massage.

Room tip: Great hotel, great breakfast buffet, kind friendly hospitable people. Very clean and comfortable too. I highly recommend
Date of stay: July 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
SenS Hotel, General Manager at SenS Hotel & Spa, Ubud Town Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2023

Dear “875amik”,

Thank you for such a pleasant review of our Spa/Massage services. We are so very pleased to know that you really received the best service from our SenS Spa Team, especially from Tini who is so happy that she can assist to sooth your neck and hip pain.

Your amazing compliment to Tini has been forwarded to her and the rest of the Spa Team. Your very kind words are undoubtedly a great motivation for all of us to serve our best at all times.

Thank you again “875amik” for sharing your review and we are looking forward to your next visit, soon.

Reviewed 14 July 2023 via mobile

This is very well run well located hotel and good value ! We loved our stay and interacting with the staff who are well trained in tourism . The hotel assisted us with a visit to a nearby orphanage to meet the children and contribute some gifts and support . It was a great part of our holiday in Ubud . The children are very cared for and have dance and music skills . The hotel should have a dance for guests matched with dinner . A stay at SenS will not dissapoint

Room tip: Explore the area and find many quiet streets to dine and relax
Date of stay: July 2023

Dear “Stuart D”,

I am so thrilled to hear how much you’ve enjoyed your stay with us and I am also glad to hear that our hotel associates were able to assist you to visit an orphanage in Bali. This is such a noble thing to do, by giving back and helping the community. Thank You!
Your suggestion for working with the orphanage is well noted and please know that SenS Hotel also supports a local orphanage in Ubud, where we have donated a set of Angklung (traditional Indonesian Musical instruments) as well as supporting some of the kids through school and even work. Also, just today we had our Christmas Event meeting with our team at SenS and we plan to invite the children from the ‘Taman Permata Hati’ orphanage to the hotel over the Christmas period. We hope you will visit us also when the Children visits our hotel.

Thank you again “Stuart D” for staying with us and for sharing your review. On behalf of all the team here at SenS Hotel and Spa – Ubud, we look forward to seeing you back again on your next visit to Bali.