Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Simon M
Shepperton, United Kingdom

Hidden gem!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 30 Aug 2023via mobile
Spent 4 nights in Ubud, with my wife and 2 children aged 11 and 14. Property is within walking distance of the main street in Ubud and to the monkey sanctuary also. Property is very clean and did the job for what we needed. Tasty breakfast in the morning also! Didn't use the pool or spa facility as we were out everyday. Would definitely recommend!
Date of stay: August 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Responded 6 Sept 2023
Dear “Simonmurray31”,
Thank you for choosing to stay at SenS Hotel and Spa – Ubud and Thank You for sharing your lovely review on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to hear that you’ve enjoyed your 4-night’s stay with us and I am glad to know that the hotel location was very perfect for you. SenS Hotel Ubud is indeed very central, where almost everything in Ubud is all within easy walking distance.
I am also happy to know that you enjoy the breakfast buffet at Yonne Café in the morning and also appreciating the effort of our housekeeping associates, to ensure the rooms are clean.

Thank you again “Simonmurray31” for staying with us and we all look forward to welcoming you and your family back to the SenS Hotel and Spa – Ubud in the near future.

• Trip.com
  • Destinia.com
1.2 km from SenS Hotel & Spa, Ubud Town Centre
View more hotels in Petulu
1,186 results
All reviews welcome drink the main street monkey forest ubud town driver yoga
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 August 2023 via mobile

I wanted to express my gratitude to the Sens Ubud Hotel in Bali for a 4-night stay. I was delighted by the experience I had in this establishment. The warm and professional welcome from the staff immediately put me at ease. Their kindness and availability helped to make my stay even more pleasant.

Date of stay: August 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
SenS Hotel, General Manager at SenS Hotel & Spa, Ubud Town Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2023

Dear “Brahim O”,
Thank you for choosing to stay at SenS Hotel and Spa – Ubud and Thank You for sharing your wonderful review on TripAdvisor.

I am absolutely delighted to read that you’ve enjoyed your 4-Nigts stay at SenS and that your stay was made more enjoyable because of our team here at the hotel. I am glad that the warmth and professional welcome of all our Hotel Associates really made your stay memorable.
I will definitely share your review with all the team here, as I know their service from the heart has left a lasting impression on you

Thank you again “Brahim O” for staying with us and we all look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 27 July 2023

This might be the best massage I ever had. Tini, the massage therapist was highly skilled, professional and used deep pressure as I requested. I was unable to do neck rolls before the massage due to extreme tension in shoulders and neck. The relief I felt was dramatic and I was able to do neck rolls almost without pain. There was severe pain in my right hip flexor and through deep pressure and manipulating the leg, the pain was completely gone at the end. I felt very calm and relaxed too. The fatigue from jet lag disappeared also. I highly recommend Tini for a wonderful healing massage.

Room tip: Great hotel, great breakfast buffet, kind friendly hospitable people. Very clean and comfortable too. I highly recommend
Date of stay: July 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
SenS Hotel, General Manager at SenS Hotel & Spa, Ubud Town Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2023

Dear “875amik”,

Thank you for such a pleasant review of our Spa/Massage services. We are so very pleased to know that you really received the best service from our SenS Spa Team, especially from Tini who is so happy that she can assist to sooth your neck and hip pain.

Your amazing compliment to Tini has been forwarded to her and the rest of the Spa Team. Your very kind words are undoubtedly a great motivation for all of us to serve our best at all times.

Thank you again “875amik” for sharing your review and we are looking forward to your next visit, soon.

Reviewed 14 July 2023 via mobile

This is very well run well located hotel and good value ! We loved our stay and interacting with the staff who are well trained in tourism . The hotel assisted us with a visit to a nearby orphanage to meet the children and contribute some gifts and support . It was a great part of our holiday in Ubud . The children are very cared for and have dance and music skills . The hotel should have a dance for guests matched with dinner . A stay at SenS will not dissapoint

Room tip: Explore the area and find many quiet streets to dine and relax
Date of stay: July 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear “Stuart D”,

I am so thrilled to hear how much you’ve enjoyed your stay with us and I am also glad to hear that our hotel associates were able to assist you to visit an orphanage in Bali. This is such a noble thing to do, by giving back and helping the community. Thank You!
Your suggestion for working with the orphanage is well noted and please know that SenS Hotel also supports a local orphanage in Ubud, where we have donated a set of Angklung (traditional Indonesian Musical instruments) as well as supporting some of the kids through school and even work. Also, just today we had our Christmas Event meeting with our team at SenS and we plan to invite the children from the ‘Taman Permata Hati’ orphanage to the hotel over the Christmas period. We hope you will visit us also when the Children visits our hotel.

Thank you again “Stuart D” for staying with us and for sharing your review. On behalf of all the team here at SenS Hotel and Spa – Ubud, we look forward to seeing you back again on your next visit to Bali.

Reviewed 24 June 2023 via mobile

A total of 5 days I stayed in Sense it just like the name of the hotel it make sense everything the bed big and comfortable clean I slept each day a good sleep even so I just next to teh swimming pool to be honest there nothing wake me up late night the shower had enough water pressure hot or cold room clean everyday the you get all amenities toothbrush and toothpaste shower-cup, etc coffee and coffee maker I had a lunch a dinner the food so good I didn’t book including breakfast thing I didn’t know what it like the most important this hotel it ideal location I walk the Monkey forest Milk and Madu and other location I used taxi very cheap prices all they had a lot of promotions they can give you when you arrived and the a welcome drink a tasty cake one my favourite on the room is the light on ground if you want wake in the middle of the night there a light on the ground all the way the bathroom you can’t be distracted by a bright light excellent idea definitely you love this hotel if you stayed exploring Ubud definitely will be next time.

Room tip: There is a lot of laundry service next to the hotel a cheap price use that one the hotel a bit expensive
Date of stay: June 2023
Trip type: Travelled solo
SenS Hotel, General Manager at SenS Hotel & Spa, Ubud Town Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2023

Dear "266fireww",

Thank you for choosing SenS Hotel and Spa during your recent visit to Ubud – Bali and thank you so much for sharing your wonderful review on TripAdvisor.

We are so thrilled to hear that you’ve enjoyed your stay with us and I am glad to hear that you’ve had an excellent and relaxing holiday in Ubud. I am also pleased that you found our rooms to be comfortable and the in-room amenities are meeting your needs. I am also pleased to hear that you really liked the hotel location, which is ideal and very central in Ubud.

Thank you again "266fireww" for staying with us and on behalf of all the team here at SenS Hotel and Spa – Ubud, we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Bali.

Reviewed 19 May 2023 via mobile

Was so delighted to find this place as I was walking along the street. My therapist, Mia, was amazing, she checked if I was happy with the room temperature and if the massage pressure was satisfactory. The treatment room was so relaxing, the massage table was like a fluffy cloud, I felt like I could melt into it. The facilities overall were luxurious and inviting. Highly recommend.

Date of stay: May 2023
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank KellyB5889
SenS Hotel, General Manager at SenS Hotel & Spa, Ubud Town Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2023

Dear “Kelly B”,

Thank you for your recent visit to SenS Hotel and SenS Spa and we really appreciate your time to share your experience at the SenS Spa.

We are so pleased to know that you are delighted with the overall spa facilities, in particular our attention to comfort, softness of our massage beds and also the service provided by our therapist Mia.

Thank You again “Kelly B” for sharing your review and we hope you will visit us again in the very near future.