Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Stuart D
Corowa, Australia

Ideal holiday hotel

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 14 July 2023via mobile
This is very well run well located hotel and good value ! We loved our stay and interacting with the staff who are well trained in tourism . The hotel assisted us with a visit to a nearby orphanage to meet the children and contribute some gifts and support . It was a great part of our holiday in Ubud . The children are very cared for and have dance and music skills . The hotel should have a dance for guests matched with dinner . A stay at SenS will not dissapoint
Date of stay: July 2023
Room Tip: Explore the area and find many quiet streets to dine and relax
Responded 9 Aug 2023
Dear “Stuart D”,

Thank you for choosing to stay at SenS Hotel and Spa – Ubud and Thank You for sharing your lovely review on TripAdvisor.

I am so thrilled to hear how much you’ve enjoyed your stay with us and I am also glad to hear that our hotel associates were able to assist you to visit an orphanage in Bali. This is such a noble thing to do, by giving back and helping the community. Thank You!
Your suggestion for working with the orphanage is well noted and please know that SenS Hotel also supports a local orphanage in Ubud, where we have donated a set of Angklung (traditional Indonesian Musical instruments) as well as supporting some of the kids through school and even work. Also, just today we had our Christmas Event meeting with our team at SenS and we plan to invite the children from the ‘Taman Permata Hati’ orphanage to the hotel over the Christmas period. We hope you will visit us also when the Children visits our hotel.

Thank you again “Stuart D” for staying with us and for sharing your review. On behalf of all the team here at SenS Hotel and Spa – Ubud, we look forward to seeing you back again on your next visit to Bali.

• Trip.com
  • Destinia.com
1.2 km from SenS Hotel & Spa, Ubud Town Centre
View more hotels in Petulu
1,186 results
All reviews welcome drink the main street monkey forest ubud town driver yoga
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 June 2023 via mobile

A total of 5 days I stayed in Sense it just like the name of the hotel it make sense everything the bed big and comfortable clean I slept each day a good sleep even so I just next to teh swimming pool to be honest there nothing wake me up late night the shower had enough water pressure hot or cold room clean everyday the you get all amenities toothbrush and toothpaste shower-cup, etc coffee and coffee maker I had a lunch a dinner the food so good I didn’t book including breakfast thing I didn’t know what it like the most important this hotel it ideal location I walk the Monkey forest Milk and Madu and other location I used taxi very cheap prices all they had a lot of promotions they can give you when you arrived and the a welcome drink a tasty cake one my favourite on the room is the light on ground if you want wake in the middle of the night there a light on the ground all the way the bathroom you can’t be distracted by a bright light excellent idea definitely you love this hotel if you stayed exploring Ubud definitely will be next time.

Room tip: There is a lot of laundry service next to the hotel a cheap price use that one the hotel a bit expensive
Date of stay: June 2023
Trip type: Travelled solo
SenS Hotel, General Manager at SenS Hotel & Spa, Ubud Town Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2023

Dear "266fireww",

Thank you for choosing SenS Hotel and Spa during your recent visit to Ubud – Bali and thank you so much for sharing your wonderful review on TripAdvisor.

We are so thrilled to hear that you’ve enjoyed your stay with us and I am glad to hear that you’ve had an excellent and relaxing holiday in Ubud. I am also pleased that you found our rooms to be comfortable and the in-room amenities are meeting your needs. I am also pleased to hear that you really liked the hotel location, which is ideal and very central in Ubud.

Thank you again "266fireww" for staying with us and on behalf of all the team here at SenS Hotel and Spa – Ubud, we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Bali.

Reviewed 19 May 2023 via mobile

Was so delighted to find this place as I was walking along the street. My therapist, Mia, was amazing, she checked if I was happy with the room temperature and if the massage pressure was satisfactory. The treatment room was so relaxing, the massage table was like a fluffy cloud, I felt like I could melt into it. The facilities overall were luxurious and inviting. Highly recommend.

Date of stay: May 2023
1  Thank KellyB5889
SenS Hotel, General Manager at SenS Hotel & Spa, Ubud Town Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2023

Dear “Kelly B”,

Thank you for your recent visit to SenS Hotel and SenS Spa and we really appreciate your time to share your experience at the SenS Spa.

We are so pleased to know that you are delighted with the overall spa facilities, in particular our attention to comfort, softness of our massage beds and also the service provided by our therapist Mia.

Thank You again “Kelly B” for sharing your review and we hope you will visit us again in the very near future.

Reviewed 26 April 2023 via mobile

The room was great, cleanliness, facilities, tidiness were great.
The staff were very helpful, polite and friendly. In fact they are one of the best staff I have ever seen in the hospitality industry.
The pool is nice and clean. Food was good.
Gym facilities were adequate

Date of stay: April 2023
1  Thank Amir T

Dear “Amir T”,

Thank you for choosing SenS Hotel and Spa – Ubud as your choice of accommodation during your recent visit to Ubud – Bali and thank you so much also for taking the opportunity to share your excellent 5-Star review on TripAdvisor.

Here at SenS Hotel and Spa we believe that first impressions are lasting impressions, so to read that you’ve had an ‘Good Experience during your Stay’ truly brings joy to all our hearts. I will definitely share your review with the whole SenS Team, as I am sure they will be truly delighted to hear your lovely compliments and praise!

Thank you again “Amir T” for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back for another great stay with us in the near future.

Reviewed 11 April 2023

The staff is what earned a 5 star review for this hotel. They were so friendly, every single person! Special thanks to Putu and Qata (hope I spelled those correctly), as they were so helpful with my gluten allergy. Putu even knew when I was checking out and made sure to say goodbye to me the day before, as that was her day off. Please note that the walls are very thin, so if you are a light sleeper it may be an issue, especially if you have noisy neighbors. I did have a hard time sleeping many nights, due to that.

Date of stay: April 2023
Trip type: Travelled solo
SenS Hotel, General Manager at SenS Hotel & Spa, Ubud Town Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2023

Dear “Colleen F”,

Thank you so much for choosing SenS Hotel and Spa as your choice of accommodation during your recent visit to Ubud - Bali and Thank You for taking the time in writing this Excellent 5-Star Review of your stay with us.

I am so delighted to hear that you have had a wonderful time staying with us and that our restaurant team, Putu and Octa were so helpful and that you were very impressed with their attentiveness. Here at SenS Hotel and Spa; we strive to provide excellence in customer service and it’s great to know you have experienced this personally. I will definitely share your review with the rest of my team here. Thank you also for sharing the information about the noise from the neighbouring room and I do apologize for the inconvenience. I have shared your review to our team and we will ensure during the evening time, noise level at all floors are kept to a minimal.

Thank You again “Colleen F” for staying with us and for reviewing us highly on TripAdvisor.
On behalf of all the SenS Hotel Family, we look forward to welcoming you back for another stay with us on your next trip to Bali.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 23 February 2023

The stay was all around great! Clean modern rooms, Nice people, and great value for money. We were even able to enjoy the spa on our last night for a couples massage, Trisna and Tini were both amazing therapists, thank you! Well worth it!

The hotel also booked our fast boat to Gili, it was a great price, but more importantly super easy to book.

Date of stay: February 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
SenS Hotel, General Manager at SenS Hotel & Spa, Ubud Town Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2023

Dear “Andrew S”,

Thank you for staying at SenS Hotel and Spa – Ubud during your recent visit to Ubud - Bali and Thank you for sharing this wonderful review on TripAdvisor.

It fills me with great joy to hear all the positives that you experienced during your stay and hearing of all the positives about the Service, Value, Cleanliness and Nicenest of our Hotel Associates at SenS Hotel.

I am also glad to know that you had a wonderful time at our SenS Spa and that Ms. Trisna and Ms. Tini really made a lasting impression. I will surely pass on your review to them as it will further encourage and motivate them in their continuous efforts to exceed service excellence!

Thank you again for staying with us and on behalf of all the team here at SenS Hotel and Spa – Ubud, we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Bali.