Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
firew w
Brisbane, Australia

Excellent Accommodation

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 23 June 2023via mobile
A total of 5 days I stayed in Sense it just like the name of the hotel it make sense everything the bed big and comfortable clean I slept each day a good sleep even so I just next to teh swimming pool to be honest there nothing wake me up late night the shower had enough water pressure hot or cold room clean everyday the you get all amenities toothbrush and toothpaste shower-cup, etc coffee and coffee maker I had a lunch a dinner the food so good I didn’t book including breakfast thing I didn’t know what it like the most important this hotel it ideal location I walk the Monkey forest Milk and Madu and other location I used taxi very cheap prices all they had a lot of promotions they can give you when you arrived and the a welcome drink a tasty cake one my favourite on the room is the light on ground if you want wake in the middle of the night there a light on the ground all the way the bathroom you can’t be distracted by a bright light excellent idea definitely you love this hotel if you stayed exploring Ubud definitely will be next time.
Date of stay: June 2023
Room Tip: There is a lot of laundry service next to the hotel a cheap price use that one the hotel a bit...
Responded 30 June 2023
Dear "266fireww",

Thank you for choosing SenS Hotel and Spa during your recent visit to Ubud – Bali and thank you so much for sharing your wonderful review on TripAdvisor.

We are so thrilled to hear that you’ve enjoyed your stay with us and I am glad to hear that you’ve had an excellent and relaxing holiday in Ubud. I am also pleased that you found our rooms to be comfortable and the in-room amenities are meeting your needs. I am also pleased to hear that you really liked the hotel location, which is ideal and very central in Ubud.

Thank you again "266fireww" for staying with us and on behalf of all the team here at SenS Hotel and Spa – Ubud, we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Bali.

AU$556
2.6 km from SenS Hotel & Spa, Ubud Town Centre
2.4 km from SenS Hotel & Spa, Ubud Town Centre
View more hotels in Petulu
1,191 results
All reviews welcome drink the main street monkey forest ubud town driver yoga
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 May 2023 via mobile

Was so delighted to find this place as I was walking along the street. My therapist, Mia, was amazing, she checked if I was happy with the room temperature and if the massage pressure was satisfactory. The treatment room was so relaxing, the massage table was like a fluffy cloud, I felt like I could melt into it. The facilities overall were luxurious and inviting. Highly recommend.

Date of stay: May 2023
1  Thank KellyB5889
SenS Hotel, General Manager at SenS Hotel & Spa, Ubud Town Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2023

Dear “Kelly B”,

Thank you for your recent visit to SenS Hotel and SenS Spa and we really appreciate your time to share your experience at the SenS Spa.

We are so pleased to know that you are delighted with the overall spa facilities, in particular our attention to comfort, softness of our massage beds and also the service provided by our therapist Mia.

Thank You again “Kelly B” for sharing your review and we hope you will visit us again in the very near future.

Reviewed 26 April 2023 via mobile

The room was great, cleanliness, facilities, tidiness were great.
The staff were very helpful, polite and friendly. In fact they are one of the best staff I have ever seen in the hospitality industry.
The pool is nice and clean. Food was good.
Gym facilities were adequate

Date of stay: April 2023
1  Thank Amir T

Dear “Amir T”,

Thank you for choosing SenS Hotel and Spa – Ubud as your choice of accommodation during your recent visit to Ubud – Bali and thank you so much also for taking the opportunity to share your excellent 5-Star review on TripAdvisor.

Here at SenS Hotel and Spa we believe that first impressions are lasting impressions, so to read that you’ve had an ‘Good Experience during your Stay’ truly brings joy to all our hearts. I will definitely share your review with the whole SenS Team, as I am sure they will be truly delighted to hear your lovely compliments and praise!

Thank you again “Amir T” for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back for another great stay with us in the near future.

Reviewed 11 April 2023

The staff is what earned a 5 star review for this hotel. They were so friendly, every single person! Special thanks to Putu and Qata (hope I spelled those correctly), as they were so helpful with my gluten allergy. Putu even knew when I was checking out and made sure to say goodbye to me the day before, as that was her day off. Please note that the walls are very thin, so if you are a light sleeper it may be an issue, especially if you have noisy neighbors. I did have a hard time sleeping many nights, due to that.

Date of stay: April 2023
Trip type: Travelled solo
SenS Hotel, General Manager at SenS Hotel & Spa, Ubud Town Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2023

Dear “Colleen F”,

Thank you so much for choosing SenS Hotel and Spa as your choice of accommodation during your recent visit to Ubud - Bali and Thank You for taking the time in writing this Excellent 5-Star Review of your stay with us.

I am so delighted to hear that you have had a wonderful time staying with us and that our restaurant team, Putu and Octa were so helpful and that you were very impressed with their attentiveness. Here at SenS Hotel and Spa; we strive to provide excellence in customer service and it’s great to know you have experienced this personally. I will definitely share your review with the rest of my team here. Thank you also for sharing the information about the noise from the neighbouring room and I do apologize for the inconvenience. I have shared your review to our team and we will ensure during the evening time, noise level at all floors are kept to a minimal.

Thank You again “Colleen F” for staying with us and for reviewing us highly on TripAdvisor.
On behalf of all the SenS Hotel Family, we look forward to welcoming you back for another stay with us on your next trip to Bali.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 23 February 2023

The stay was all around great! Clean modern rooms, Nice people, and great value for money. We were even able to enjoy the spa on our last night for a couples massage, Trisna and Tini were both amazing therapists, thank you! Well worth it!

The hotel also booked our fast boat to Gili, it was a great price, but more importantly super easy to book.

Date of stay: February 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
SenS Hotel, General Manager at SenS Hotel & Spa, Ubud Town Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2023

Dear “Andrew S”,

Thank you for staying at SenS Hotel and Spa – Ubud during your recent visit to Ubud - Bali and Thank you for sharing this wonderful review on TripAdvisor.

It fills me with great joy to hear all the positives that you experienced during your stay and hearing of all the positives about the Service, Value, Cleanliness and Nicenest of our Hotel Associates at SenS Hotel.

I am also glad to know that you had a wonderful time at our SenS Spa and that Ms. Trisna and Ms. Tini really made a lasting impression. I will surely pass on your review to them as it will further encourage and motivate them in their continuous efforts to exceed service excellence!

Thank you again for staying with us and on behalf of all the team here at SenS Hotel and Spa – Ubud, we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Bali.

Reviewed 17 February 2023 via mobile

Hotel is situated in an good location lots of activities close by, street vendors and restaurants.

We stayed here for 6 nights

Hotel and rooms absolutely clean and very well taken care of.

Staff are extremely friendly and helpful.

They offer a cooking class that we done and it was fun and we learned a few tricks.

Breakfast is mainly Balinese but enough spread to not make it not boring for 6 mornings.

Although not the hottest months in Bali the location of the pool is surrounded by the hotel rooms (in the middle) therefore not getting much sun and the water was not of the warmest. But thus part of our by stay (in Ubud) was meant to be sightseeing mostly and not relaxing next to the swimming pool, therefore not the biggest concern.

IV been to Bali before and stayed more towards the outskirts of Ubud, lovely villas and secluded resorts but there is nothing to do in the evening therefore this hotel lend itself that you can explore night life and be a bit adventures 8 in the evening.

Nice showers, WiFi is working good, and overall accommodation is excellent.

The only negative for me was that due to me being a Gold VIP member to my booking site that does have an agreement with this hotel to provide a upgraded room when available they did not offer this, and, not all rooms was booked and I am pretty sure they did have a better room that they could honour their agreement with my booking site.

Room tip: If your booking does allow additional opportunities make sure they honour the additional benefits
Date of stay: February 2023
1  Thank Heleen R

Dear “Heleen R”,

Thank you for staying 6-Nights at SenS Hotel and Spa during your recent vacation in Ubud – Bali and Thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful review of SenS Hotel on TripAdvisor.

I really enjoyed reading about your stay experience and it is great to see that you had the chance to
do the cooking class with our restaurant team. I am glad to know that you learned a few new cooking tricks.

I am sorry that I personally didn’t get a chance to meet you and your husband in person as I am wondering about this GOLD VIP membership which you mentioned. If you will be so kind to email me the details about the booking site, I am sure our sales team can get into contact with them and have our hotel listed on their site.

“Heleen R”, it was truly a pleasure to have you and your husband stay with us and we hope very much to have the chance to welcome you back to SenS Hotel again - your new 'home in Bali’ in the not to distant future.