All reviews great hotel clean rooms corfu town swimming pool aphrodite irene panos reception euros
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Was there with my daughter at 10. The receptionist is amazing and so nice, and so was all the staff, really nice and calm atmosphere. Super nice and clean rooms with good air condition. Great pool, great balcony, especially if you rent a car it is the best place :)

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reni P, Front Office Manager at Fiori Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Dear Guest " Luise B "
as being the hotel's Assistant Manager, has given me the opportunity
of meeting very interesting people and, it was my pleasure to offer
to you our hospitality so,
I would like to thank you for letting us know about your stay with us.
I hope you will choose to visit us again in the future.
Best Regards,
mrs.Irene P.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

This is my second trip to Corfu but my first to this area. Hotel Fiori is a little jewel; a family run hotel, with warm welcoming atmosphere where nothing is too much trouble.

We stayed here in July, myself, my wife and my two teenage kids. ALL the staff are extremely welcoming and friendly from the ladies that serve breakfast and service the rooms to Irene on reception, Katerina on the pool bar, the two owners and not forgetting Roxi the lovely big gentle bear of a dog.

The hotel is so clean, the pool is immaculately kept the gardens are beautiful and the food and drink are very reasonably priced and very tasty.

There are plenty of beds round the pool that give sun or shade and there is plenty of space for everyone - the pool is never crowded.

The local supermarket is less than 15 mins walk. The beach and local town is a little further but at 10 euros in a taxi is easily affordable.

If what you are looking for is a relaxing break where you can unwind and be looked after then this is the hotel for you.

Thank you all for a truly wonderful and relaxing stay, Sarah, Rachel, Catherine and Michael x

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reni P, Front Office Manager at Fiori Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Dear Guest "Sarah_Heath",
it is always a pleasure to find new reviews added in internet platforms
such as trip advisor and, I was very pleased to have seen that you have enjoyed
your stay with us in such a level as to recommend us to any future Guests.
We really hope to see you again in the future, please have in mind that I am always
at your disposal for you or any of your friends.
It was nice meeting you, take care.
Best regards
mrs.Irene Perdikomati
Fiori Hotel's
Assistant Manager

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Within 4 hours of checking in the owner had reduced our 11 year old son to tears, and had a stand up row with me in reception in front of other guests, which resulted in our children being so frightened they insisted on barricading their door at night. His 'crime' was that in exploring his new surroundings, he went through an open door in the reception area (not marked private or no-entry etc) onto a balcony which connected to the balcony of his room, so on a couple of occasions he climbed over between the two (ground floor). Had the owner asked us to stop him doing that, there would not have been an issue. Instead, from our room we heard a lot of shouting in reception, and our son come into us in tears, before the owner then started shouting at us on our balcony from the hotel steps, and when we I went to speak to him in reception, he continued shouting at me in front of other guests, telling us we should leave and write what we think on our review, but when I tell him how rude and aggressive he is being, he says he doesn't speak English, and storms off. Not a day went past without us hearing and seeing him shouting across the gardens at one or other staff members, shattering the tranquillity.

It really is such a shame, as the Hotel is nice and the surroundings very pleasant. The manageress was also lovely and very professional, and I imagine, used to having to deal with the owner's aggressive behaviour. You might want to consider if this is the right place for you if you have children between 5 and 15.

Room Tip: anywhere away from the owner
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reni P, Assistant Manager at Fiori Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Dear Guest "NiggyJ65"
although I always encourage my Guests to leave their feedback comment
about their stay in Fiori and, I am always pleased to see new reviews
added in many of the internet platforms used, It was really sad to
have read your comments and thoughts shared about
your experience with Fiori hotel and especially its owner.

It sads me because I have to state clearly how things happened and, unfortunately,
I have to describe it from my point and leave the readers draw their own conclusions.
It is also sad to have seen your description of the height of the 2 balconies as
ground floor, since the height is over 1.90cm and, the 2 balconies are not connected, not adjoined and certainly not suitable for any leap/jump or any
careless and dangerous action.
I have taken some photos in order to show the exact point of where
this incident took place, but, unfortunatelly cannot attach to the text.

I discard your own comment when describing your 11 year old son's actions as "crime", and, I will continue by saying that your negligence could result to a serious injury of your 11 year old son while at the same time his actions could set a bad example for the rest of our children guests.

What you descibe as "exploring" the new surroundings was actually
jumping from the balcony of their Room ( shared with his sister )
to a balcony which, faulty stated, is not connected or adjoined with theirs,
situated to one of the rear entrances of the hotel's Reception area,
a common area, which we have no reason to characterize
as private or no-entry as you comment and, surely we could have never
thought that someone will use his balcony in order to jumb and entry
that door, especially an unattended 11 year boy, not only once,
but as you clearly admit, on a couple of occasions, one of which,
being out of the pool, dripping water and attempting again to go
back into his room, not from the door, as normal, but again
from one balcony to his room balcony !

That was the moment when the owner and, legally responsible person for
all the Hotel, Guests & Personel's well-being, saw this behaviour taking place
for more than once, while being wet from the pool and the danger of slipping off
was great, felt the seriousness of the action, saw that the child was unsupervised
and acted fast by preventing this from happening again, using the greek language
and an intensive tone in his voice in order to show to the child,
how serious this was and that it would not be permitted another time.
His duty is to protect Guests from inappropriate behaviour and since you failed
in parenting and guarding your 11 year old son, the owner was left
with no other choise than to stop this dangerous behaviour,
while he could also ask you to leave the premises due to the severity of the action.

You also state that the owner only had to ask the boy to stop doing that
and, everything would have been avoided.
Could you please ask yourself this, should the owner ask the boy,
before or, after he would have slipped and fallen to the ground,
injured with no one realizing it but only when it would be too late ?
Ask yourself then, what actions would you have taken in order to
have someone to blame for your son's accident ?

I must admit that I had been informed of the incident,
right after it took place and I immediately contacted and apologised
on behalf of the owner, only for the tone he used and for not
being able to communicate in a correct engish language and,
I believe that no one from the personel or the owner,
drove your children to barricade themselves into their room.
I have been into this industry of turism for over 22 years now and,
I have never treated any of my Guests in other way
than politeness and fairness so, I have tried to solve this situation
in the best possible way having in mind only the welfare of the child and,
by asking you to leave the hotel or,
to continue the state or argument between you and the owner
would not benefit either participant !!!
I would prefer that you would have the chance to enjoy the
Hotel's surroundings and staff without having to deal with
all the shouting and noise which shattered the tranquility
of both your stay and the hotel's.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

The room definitely needs renovation, the bathroom was not very nice and the room was not cleaned correctly. The balcony door was not closing as the lock was broken. We have signaled the issue at our arrival and the person at the reception told us that it will be repaired within 2 days maximum. Unfortunately, 7 days later nothing was repaired. This is the main reason of my 3 stars.

However, the staff is very friendly, the hotel looks very nice from outside, it has a big and nice swiming pool and a bar open late in the night (with a very friendly barman)

I can recommend this hotel for a person that is not a cleanliness maniac and accept that the rooms are quite old. Otherwise, it is a descent hotels for the price you pay.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest "Michal N "
it was really nice to have found your comments and review on your stay
in Fiori hotel.
As being a standard, family run 3* hotel, we try our best to offer our services
and we always attend to any matter if and when occurs.
I would also like to apologise for any inconvenience caused by the
mentioned broken lock of the balcony door, but, technicians can be really
hard to find during high season, although this is not an excuse.
As for the mentioned, not properly cleaned bathroom, I would like to point out
that, all of our bathroms were renovated prior to the beginning of the 2017 season and,
we never had any bad comments about our lack in cleanliness or,
our chambermaid services so, we will take all these under concideration
in order to avoid any future complaints.
We hope to see you again in the future so that we can prove to you that
we can do better and make your stay, memorable and perfect in every way.
Best regards,
mrs.Irene P.

Reviewed 3 June 2017

Hotel Fiori was a great hotel for us. Super friendly people, great garden and swimming pool and great food! It was wonderfully quiet located in the green. The only downside was that it was not within walking distance of a village. The hotel has recently been refurbished very nicely, everything freshly painted and renewed. The garden and the pool was maintained very well. Every day our room was thoroughly cleaned. The lovely cook Aphrodite, asked us everyday what we would like to eat and then cooked the most delicious local Greek dishes for us. Jessica and Patrick

Room Tip: Nice quit hotel with a beautiful garden and pool, great for relaxing.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reni P, Assistant Manager at Fiori Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2017

Dear Guest "PatrickFrijns",
I would like to thank you for sharing with all of us,
your experience for your Stay in our Hotel.
I hope to welcome you sometime in the future, again !
Take care.