“Good ice cream”

La Mukkeria Formentera
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: Italian ice cream. From a 150-year tradition, La Mukkeria brings the Italian flavor of ice-cream to La Isla.
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

We were happy with the ice cream, looks as if they have a lot of good juices as well. The placement is good close to boats and just a nice fresh place in general.

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Suck good quality and great location without outside space and free wifi. Very reasonable price too!!

Reviewed 15 November 2016

We fell in love with La Mukkeria in April, when my mother-in-law told us "There is a new ice-cream shop in Formentera and it has the best ice-cream!" Since then, we're addicted!
Every time we are in Formentera, one of our first stops is La Mukkeria. Although I never eat chocolate ice-cream at home in Germany, I discovered that "chocolate negro" (dark chocolate) is my favorite ice-cream at La Mukkeria! It tastes like mousse au chocolate transformed into ice-cream :-) There are always new flavors to discover and you can also try them before ordering. I also love coco, oreo, crema de la abuela (vanilla), avellana (hazelnut)...
We also tried the bocadillos (sandwiches) in summer - perfect snack for the beach/ a boat trip. And the ice-cream shakes are also tasty!

Reviewed 4 October 2016

It's a nice place where you can have breakfast, light meal, ice cream or coffee.
We took same ice cream cake to take at home and it was nice too.
Italian style ambiance, staff and customers.

Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

16 euros for a coffee, two orange juices and two croissants.

Okay, it's Formentera, but this is abusive, particularly if you don't serve top level stuff.

The staff was very friendly, but the orange juice was not freshly squized, as they claim. 'We did it at 8:00 am because in August there are many customers. In three years I didn't have any complaint.' Well, this is the first one, I can tell the difference.

The coffee was good. The croissants just okay.

1  Thank SergiVM