“Lovely, cozy and nice decorated traditional house!”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Athanasia's House

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
JohnXos
Rhodes Town, Greece
“Lovely, cozy and nice decorated traditional house!”
Reviewed 15 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Athanasia's house was exactly as seen in the photos; a lovely, cozy and nice decorated traditional house! The bed has an excellent mattress, the kitchen is fully eqquiped, fast and reliable internet connection (wi-fi)... But the winner is the amazing view from the balcony to the clock of the harbor! Within 20 metres from the house there is a great restaurant where we had great breakfast daily. Supermarket is about 50 metres far, and the bus station about 150 metres. The house was big enough for us (2 people), but it has another one smaller room with a semi-double bed.

At our arrival we welcomed wholehearted with a welcome basket from the hosts, George and Athanasia; a nice and lovely couple who seems to love what they do... and they do it very well!

Of course we'll come back, maybe next summer!

Dear John,

I really thank you for taking time to write your opinion for our property!
I really thank for the detailed description!

I hope to see you again back!

Natalyamo...
Moscow, Russia
“We will definately come back again next year!!”
Reviewed 14 August 2017 for a stay in September 2016

The place is wonderfull and super romantic, the location very convenient, and the owners really helpfull and kind. Thanks a lot Athanasia and George!

Your age range 25-34
Dear Natalya,

It gives me great pleasure to know that you have enjoyed your stay at our holiday home. I really do like to make holiday makers feel welcome especially after the journey to our holiday home, it is always nice to feel welcomed, and it is always my pleasure to do all I can to help.

panosxgr
Rhodes, Greece
“Love Symi 2017!”
Reviewed 24 July 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Very nice experience. Great facilities and comfortable beds. The view from the balcony in golden hour at the afternoon is just amazing. I enjoyed drinking my coffee there every afternoon. In general, here you have everything !!!!

Dear Panos,

thanks for your kind words and compliments! We are happy to hear, that you have enjoyed your time with us.

I really hope to see you again!

With warm regards

George
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing