“Oh my god ! A beautiful hidden gem.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

MicahGrea...
Scarborough, United Kingdom
“Oh my god ! A beautiful hidden gem.”
Reviewed 12 January 2015 for a stay in August 2014

I booked the house through Gudrun and it was easy. The house was amazing and spotlessly clean. The hire car was waiting for me as arranged with Gudrun and the welcome pack had everything we needed and more. The only thing I could have done to make this holiday any better was to have stayed longer.

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
USD 73
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing