We just got back from a 9 night stay in 2 of the mountain villas (we changed villas halfway through our holiday). Both villas were amazing (two tree and banyan tree). The views could not be more perfect, the rooms are spacious and clean, the beds are comfortable. The huge terraces are great, it's basically an outdoor living room . The equipments in the kitchen and bathroom seem a little old, but they were good and sufficient enough for us.
The mountain villas are secluded with a lot of privacy, yet it's only a few minute drive to lamai center and the beach. You can even walk, if that's what you prefer.
We travelled with a 10 month old baby and even though we were a little concerned about staying in the mountains, it turned out to be no problem (with older children I would suggest to stay on the beach though). We rented a jeep during our entire stay which I would highly recommend if you travel with small children, because the way to the mountain villas is steep!
The staff were extremely friendly and helpful.
Last but not least: the infinity edge pool is stunning. Very quiet, beautiful view!!
We had a great time and want to thank Gary and the seaview paradise staff for all their kindness!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate tranquil holiday in individual designed Beach and Mountainside Villas or Beach single rooms ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with lastminute.com.au, Expedia APAC, Agoda, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Booking.com, Wotif.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Seaview Paradise Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seaview Paradise Hotel Lamai Beach
- Seaview Paradise Resort Hotel Ko Samui/Lamai Beach