All reviews deluxe bungalow private beach nice pool yogurt chaweng island thai massage motorbike pros cons taxis
Reviewed 15 October 2016

The Hotel is situated on a beautiful coast,stunning view but away from everything, so if you like parties, choose better sth in Chaweng or Lamai. It was a perfect place for me, clean, quiet and beautiful and you can get everywhere by cheap motorbike in max.10 min. The most picturesque beach on Koh Samui!!! But the biggest treasure of Coral Cove Chalet are lovely people. Breakfast staff was so helpful and fantastic. Although they don't speak English very well, they are doing everything to make you feel special. I will never forget always smiled Pam, running behind me to help me to draw my chair...or Bee, who will help you to choose the best restaurant for your evening meal and the others. Theirs name are to hard for me to remember :) I would like to recommend massage there as well. The price is higher than in Chaweng or Lamai but it is definitively worth it! (I'm proffesional classic massage therapist so I know a little bit :). Thank you for make my holidays perfect! I will miss you Guys!!!

Greetings from Frankfurt,
Aleksandra and Marcin

Room Tip: My room was 204, amazing view, I would not change it!
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AleksandraP2765
Seni P, เจ้าของธุรกิจ at Coral Cove Chalet, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2016

Thank you very much for your kindness comments. We hope to welcome you back at our hotel again .Thank you.

Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

This resort is not for those who are looking to party, it's between lamai and chawang beach. Really quiet with amazing view and beaches. We got an upgrade to an independent deluxe bungalow and it was nothing less than exceptional. Very very friendly staff and a good restaurant. Note : you have to rent a scooter since its far from everything cause the taxi is expensive. If you exit the resort and turn left and walk for 5 mins, you will come across a small grocery store which stays open till 11pm. In the end an amazing experience and would definitely be coming back here when we visit koh samui again!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Saad K

Thank you very much for your kindness comment. Hope to see youcome back again in near a future.thank you.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

The spa room i had booked was full of dirt in the balcony, so i was told that I was upgraded to one of the bungalow, where we found a mice eating the welcome fruit on our table, upon calling someone to check on that, the guy took the fruit but never came back to deal with the mice. The AC was horrible, it was loud and just went on and off every five minutes. The room was dirty, the bed stand was full of dust, pillows and bed sheets torn,

When i wanted to check out the next day, even though i initially booked for more days, the staff was helpful and offered me another room close to the beach.

The beach is not sandy, full of pebbles and shells, good for scuba diving. Please walk to the left of the resort where beach is a little better.

The second room given was a lot better, cleaner, the view was awesome as beach was right outside, but ac was the same, it did not go on and off but the room was constantly warm.

The staff were helpful. The view from the bungalow room closer to the beach was good.

Room Tip: choose a room closer towards the beach
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tsewang D
Reviewed 13 August 2016

My wife, son, and I stayed here over the school holidays. There are so many nice things about the resort, but unfortunately there are also some weaknesses. I'll start with the good. The dining staff are very nice. They are friendly and always willing to help. While the breakfast was only average, the dinner was wonderful. The front bellboys are also very helpful. The location is a bit isolated from Lemai and Chewang, but an inexpensive motorbike rental puts it all in range. Beach is small, but you can see quite a few tropical fish and some limited corals right off the beach.

Now the not so good. The rooms are definitely in need of renovations. Our first room had a water heater that stopped working. The maintenance staff "fixed" it right away. In the evening, it broke a second time. They "fixed" it again only to have it fail immediately. After the second time it broke, I spoke with the reception desk about switching rooms, the woman said I would have to wait an hour for another staff member to arrive. After breaking the third time, I asked the reception desk to either switch rooms or replace the heater (it's one of those small wall mount models). She essentially told me they could give me a new room, but I'd have to move again the next day as they were fully booked. When I told her that was unacceptable, she said I could stay in my room and shower in a different room in the morning. Imagine me taking my wife and son across the resort in our PJs going to take a shower. I told her that was also unacceptable. Finally, after about an hour, the replacement staff member found us a new room. The next morning when we got into the shower, the heater kind of worked. It would start warm, then get cold. Once you adjusted the faucet, it would get too hot. This repeats itself continuously. As we knew trying to get another room would be difficult, we settled with military style showers just to get through.

It seem fairly obvious the reception staff have very little training in customer relations.

If you plan on staying here, you need to understand you will get what you pay for. The rooms are very reasonably priced relative to others in the area.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank danthomas0862
Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

We stayed there for our honeymoon, it was perfect. The staff was extremely nice, and helped us with every request we had.The food at the hotel's restaurant is very good. Quiet . and romantic. amazing massage

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ozzvik
Management response:Responded 26 August 2016

Thank you very much for your review.
Hopefully to have a chance to service you again in the future.