USD 214
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 251/night.

Pavilion Samui Villas & Resort(Lamai Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 565
USD 189
Hotels.com
USD 234
USD 214
USD 520
USD 281
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 313/night.

Lamai Wanta(Lamai Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 169
USD 82
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 106/night.

Beach Republic The Residences(Lamai Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 559
USD 134
Priceline
Am Samui Palace(Lamai Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 118
USD 73
Priceline
Rocky's Boutique Resort(Lamai Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 299
USD 193
Priceline
Banyan Tree Samui(Lamai Beach)
USD 933
USD 782
Hotels.com
Thai House Beach Resort(Lamai Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 1,428
USD 950
Agoda.com
All reviewsmodern hotelsmall gymrooms are clean and comfortablelarge bedtea and coffeebreakfast includednice poolgreat hotelquiet locationnice staycleaned dailymin walkgood sizecardioscooterwifilamai
Reviewed 24 March 2018

I booked for 5 nights on Booking.com. I checked all details and everything seemed correct so I confirmed and paid. Once I got my confirmation my date had been changed and it was only for one night (not even for a date that I was on the island for) but I had been charged for 5.When I called the hotel to see what was going on they had no clue what I was trying to ask and ended the call. I ended up going to the hotel where the receptionist called the manager, Mimi. She was not accommodating at all and said I need to take this up with Booking.com. Booking.com then said it is up to the hotel how they would like to manage it. Mimi decided to only give me a 50% of what I had paid back. So even though I had cancelled my booking a week in advance, the room that I had booked had now opened up and was available to be booked again and Booking.com said they will make an exception for me to have a refund, Mimi still charged 800 Baht for a service that I did not use. Not impressed.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Pros: nice clean room, good AC, quiet hotel, really helpful staff, easy to rent bike / taxi, good location, breakfast included (basic but good)

Cons: there’s not many to give really...my only gripe was a very small pool area but who cares when it’s really close to Lamai Beach

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 February 2018

Great location and nice new hotel. Was build 2 years ago. Nice and clean, and the staff cleaning every day the room. The breakfast was free for the hotel guest. (average breakfast with banana and toast some coffee and juices but free which is really nice gesture)
Close to Lamai beach, near Tesco, market and McDo.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 February 2018

THE perfect hotel on Samui. Everything is just excellent: the rooms are clean and light, the A/C is efficient and quiet, cleaner comes every day and makes a perfect job. The complimentary breakfast is a great plus with everything you desire for a light start into the day. The hotel is situated at walking distance to Lamai center and the beach. Pool is there as well as a small gym. You cannot want more!
Last but not least staff are ever so friendly, doing everything for your well being.
Thanks everybody at Crystal Lamai!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 January 2018

The hotel was exceptional including the amazing staff and owner who made our stay very enjoyable.We stayed in room 1104 which is a ground floor room and which is modern and very clean like the rest of the hotel.Only a 5 minute walk to a local gym and 10 minutes to all the bars and restaurants which makes it a quiet place to sleep at night.We look forwarded to coming back in April,so a big thank you to all staff of crystal lamai from John and Julie ....

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple