Cape Garden Luxury Residence
Coin de Mire Attitude(Bain Boeuf)(Great Value!)
USD 132
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 148/night.

USD 316
USD 177
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 217/night.

Allamanda(Bain Boeuf)(Great Value!)
USD 24
Priceline
USD 339
USD 327
Hotels.com
Seaview Calodyne Lifestyle Resort(Calodyne)(Great Value!)
USD 124
USD 110
Agoda.com
Casa Florida Hotel(Pereybere)(Great Value!)
USD 71
USD 154
USD 145
Ushpav Villa(Cap Malheureux)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 May 2012

I booked from a private renter through this website www.souslestropiks.fr and the service is completely different compare to travel agencies which are solely intended to make money. I had good communication and fast reply from the manager. A driver picked me up at the airport and he was very friendly. The pool area and the garden of Cape Garden are very beautiful. It's also a very quiet place in the north of the island.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
4  Thank A R
Reviewed 11 April 2012

I spent two wonderful weeks in a studio at Cape Garden. Everything was perfect, starting with the transfer from the airport I had booked in advance, the driver was always on time and was very friendly. Then the studio higher-end than my expectations! A large refrigerator, a fully equipped kitchen, a large double bed and a beautiful bathroom. Every three days a maid came to clean, do the dishes and change the towels. In short, the service was perfect. I want to mention that the pool is very large and very beautiful and very friendly people. There is also a wifi area near the pool. I want to thank Tony and Ludovic who have done much to make my stay more enjoyable. I really recommand Cape Garden residence to anyone who want to spend a nice holiday in Mauritius.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank lonetraveller92
Reviewed 1 February 2012

I agree with other reviewers : photos on the internet do not show the reality. I could not find out whether they advertise with photos from a different hotel , probably they do , anyway, my room was absolutely filthy, small , lots of roaches . Housekeeping lets towels dry on the staircase .
Service was just not existent . I was shocked.
Stay away !

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PeterXAus
Reviewed 13 September 2011

We reserved seven apartments for one week at Cape Gardens for Jan 2012. Our booking was confirmed and arrangements were finalised for our wedding. Soon after we were informed a mistake had been made; there was no accommodation available. We struggled to find similarly priced alternative accommodation in the same area. To avoid derailing our wedding plans, we were forced to find, book, and pay for, five star accommodation. My Villas have not refunded our money four months after cancelling our reservation. Be warned; there are more sharks on land in Cap Malheureux than there are at sea.

Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank RT_Stanley
Reviewed 15 September 2010

I rarely write reviews, let alone a bad one. This is the worst place I have ever stayed. In the world. People need to know. Do not stay here. The manager should change his title, he is a joke. The rooms ( I stayed in 2 different types) still make me uncomfortable 1 full week later. I am not sure if the wildlife stay for free, there are a lot of them. I am a traveller willing to put up with the challenges of travelling at times, this is different. This is not good. Do not stay here.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends