Cape Garden Luxury Residence
Coin de Mire Attitude(Bain Boeuf)(Great Value!)
USD 132
  • Pool
Allamanda(Bain Boeuf)(Great Value!)
USD 23
Agoda.com
USD 298
Hotwire.com
USD 339
Seaview Calodyne Lifestyle Resort(Calodyne)(Great Value!)
USD 139
USD 121
Agoda.com
Casa Florida Hotel(Pereybere)(Great Value!)
USD 94
USD 155
USD 145
Ushpav Villa(Cap Malheureux)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 September 2011

We reserved seven apartments for one week at Cape Gardens for Jan 2012. Our booking was confirmed and arrangements were finalised for our wedding. Soon after we were informed a mistake had been made; there was no accommodation available. We struggled to find similarly priced alternative accommodation in the same area. To avoid derailing our wedding plans, we were forced to find, book, and pay for, five star accommodation. My Villas have not refunded our money four months after cancelling our reservation. Be warned; there are more sharks on land in Cap Malheureux than there are at sea.

Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank RT_Stanley
Reviewed 15 September 2010

I rarely write reviews, let alone a bad one. This is the worst place I have ever stayed. In the world. People need to know. Do not stay here. The manager should change his title, he is a joke. The rooms ( I stayed in 2 different types) still make me uncomfortable 1 full week later. I am not sure if the wildlife stay for free, there are a lot of them. I am a traveller willing to put up with the challenges of travelling at times, this is different. This is not good. Do not stay here.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends
2  Thank 255103Traveller
Reviewed 20 April 2010

the manager wasnt helpful as well when we complained about the matter.i would advise them to take pictures of what they are actually going to offer the tenants.its unfair and its a total rip off to do that to people.there were roaches all over the place.one of the things we liked about the place was the balcony-only to realise it doesnt exist.
i am never coming back to this place and i wouldnt recommend it to anyone else.me and my fiance were not happy at all.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank thusi83
Reviewed 9 March 2009

The studios are small but ok for a single traveler like me. Furnishings, cleanliness perfect! For food - there are a number of restaurants and breakfast places at a short bus ride. Access to rest of the island... bus stop at walking distance. I also got assistance from their customer service dept to book a couple of excursions.

Night life is great in grand baie on weekends.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled solo
3  Thank payalchoksey
Reviewed 10 January 2009

Cape Garden was like a home away from home for our Christmas 2008 vacation. I am glad we opted for a self catering place. We booked a penthouse at Cape Garden and it was nice and luxurious but then we realized that we could have more space with a duplex. The complex seemed almost fully booked for the festive season, I guess we were just lucky to get upgraded to a Duplex at a nominal charge.

The kids had fun setting up their own Christmas tree in the garden and the staff there was kind enough to help us set up a barbeque as well.

The beach was not great near Cape Garden but we found some beautiful beaches along the coast at a short distance, Grand Bay and Pereybere were the closest and the most lively with a number of restaurants as well. Mont Choisy beach was around a 25 mins drive away.

For the New Year’s eve we were told by some regular tourists that Grand Bay is a happening place and of course it was… we booked a table at Cafe De La Plage which is right on the beach, an expensive place but it all seemed worth it after we saw the spectacular fireworks to welcome the new year.

In short it is a great place to be if you are looking out for a lot of flexibility and that home away from home feel that you normally crave for after a few days of your holiday!

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled with family