See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

Awesome venue with very helpful staff! The food is amazing, the rooms were lovely and it was great that we could easily get to our destinations from the house. I loved my room and would love to bring my family with the next time I am in KZN. Thank you so much for your hospitality.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 January 2016

My family and I after confirming exactly how many adults and kids would be staying had a horrific experience at afrilala. . our invoice was confirmed prior to arriving and payment made however upon our departure we were told that each child had to separately pay R100 extra a day for breakfast. surprisingly enough when a visitor joined us he was only charged R50. The money was not the issue but the fact that written confirmation is clearly not a valid aspect in patsy(owners)business policy. also the utter disgust in her tone of voice when justifying the situation was simply pathetic. Our kids who were actually behaved kept being told to keep quite even when mumbling and made us as parents feel that owner patsy clearly does not have kids to understand what noise really can be like, she showed no courtesy towards us as a family and we felt like we weren't on holiday and instead had to be on our best behaviour. lastly we made specific requests regarding our rooms that was simply ignored leaving one of us having to change and swap rooms day later. what we hoped would be a relaxing an enjoyable holiday turned into a very regretful experience n what I could call a prison that costs money I hope we had not wasted. I would really not recommend anybody to stay at afrilala as no consideration is given to your needs, your pockets or simple respect a client would expect

Room Tip: no room at afrilala is worth it
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2015 via mobile

Thank you to the lovely ladies at Afri Lala. You were so friendly and helpful. Will definitely be back. Excellent service!!! Loved the clean and tranquil environment not to mention the scrumptious omeletts which my husband still raves about. Well done.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 March 2015

Afri-Lala isa beautiful bed and breakfast. We were a group of 8 travelers, including our toddler daughter, and this place was so warm and hospitable towards us. We really enjoyed our stay here, and I would highly recommend staying here!

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 November 2014

Afri-Lala is definitely the place to stay! All the rooms were clean and tidy, and extremely comfortable. The staff were all very friendly, helpful and accommodating for whatever we required, and the breakfast was delicious. I would advise anyone and everyone to book and stay at this lovely establishment.

Room Tip: The rooms next to the pool were lovely
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends