“A 'must do' when in Kolymbari......”
Review of Lefka

Lefka
Ranked #11 of 26 Restaurants in Kolymbari
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

An exceptionally friendly Taverna ...... With such pleasant staff that make your dining experience so much better. The garlic lamb cooked to perfection and the same can be said for the moussaka. A Greek and tomatoe salad to complement the dishes, two jugs of local wine and some fresh bread all for under €45. Best meal we have had so far in Kolymbari and we will definitely call again before this holiday is over.

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank Barneswallisred

Reviewed 21 August 2017

We stayed at the hotel attached and were very pleased with this restaurant. Breakfast every morning was delicious, a continental spread brought to our table. The staff were happy to accommodate the kids with chocolate milk, cereal, fruit etc. My husband and I loved the fresh bread and coffee. We had a few dinners there too, the vegetarian stuffed peppers were delicious as was ratatouille and stuffed courgette flowers. Again they were happy to alter dishes to suit our girls. There is a play area with a slide for the kids and comfortable high chairs. Overall a very pleasant experience.

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank SMS9
Reviewed 3 August 2016

Best restaurant for traditional food on the island I've found in 26years. Great family owned restaurant with great traditional dishes, awesome people in service and a great chef at work in the kitchen.

Date of visit: July 2016
3  Thank nst_worldwide
Reviewed 16 July 2016

The restaurant is not very popular; it has a few clients. The menu is as other restaurants with a few choices of fresh stuff. All what I tried was excellent except may be for the swordfish that I found deceiving. I had much better swordfish elsewhere. The Tzatziki comes in smaller portion than other places too. But, for the rest I can just recommend the place: simple greek food but with great taste.

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank KMBen2016
Reviewed 23 October 2015 via mobile

Despite a rainy evening I joined a group of old and new friends. The service was great, arranging tables to accommodate us, suggestions for our meals, and providing for our various needs. Food was well cooked and delicious - everyone enjoyed what they had. It appeared to be a taverna with a lot of repeat diners.

Date of visit: September 2015