“Good deal for family dinner”
Review of Spatha

Spatha
Ranked #17 of 26 Restaurants in Kolymbari
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

A lovely little restaurant on the sea front. We had a starter and meal. Very nice mousakka, carbonara and beef stifado. Washed down with some wine and beer. The meal came to €40 which we felt was reasonably priced. We will visit again.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

We chose Spatha for our dinner place tonight, because we already tried all the others on the seafront. A very good decision! We had tsatsiki and fried meatballs for starters, both were very good. Our main course was veal stifado and it was absolutely delicious! During our stay in Kolymbari we've had stifado 4 or 5 times and this one was the best! I would go again. Don't let it fool you if it looks empty, just go in and enjoy. Obviously they focus on making tasty food and not on pretty decor or other gimmicks like some others.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 30 October 2016

Just called in here for a quick lunch. Waitress was very helpful even moving our table into the sunshine. Food was pretty good too. Would certainly call here again for a bite to eat.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 16 October 2016

When we were passing this taverna, my minds was really negative, I thought everything will be really oily and the food won't be tasteful, but my friends really wanted to go. In the end I was really surprised with the food. Calamari was really fresh and really delicious, octopus was tasteful as well. Really would recommend this place for lunch, good food for good price! Just we had to wait little bit a while when we will get the bill.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 28 July 2016

As a single traveller one often gets ignored so a busy place isn't always the best. The waiter was very polite and enthusiastic about his specials, so I chose this restaurant even though it was nearly empty.

Within moments of sitting down I was served with some water, unfortunately it was a room temperature rather than chilled, but it was a good idea. When I gave my order there was no Diet Coke available so I had to have normal Coke, which was a pity as the water hadn't really refreshed me.

I didn't choose a starter and was a little disappointed not to be served with any bread, which would have satisfied me until my main dish arrived. However, the bread did arrive at the same time as the moussaka and both were delicious.

I got the impression that this restaurant was pretty new, so hopefully the few service issues were just teething troubles, because the food was excellent.

Date of visit: July 2016