All reviews roof terrace relaxing atmosphere breakfast room nice balcony cakes england sea rimini holiday beach
Reviewed 24 May 2018

It was to return to this resort 50 years on for my husband so this hotels location allowed us to do that! It is exceptionally clean, lovely heated pool very helpful staff and large comfortable rooms. We loved the roof terrace, its shelterd and has wonderful view of the beach.
We visted out of season but our last Friday gave us some insight into this potentially busy resort!

Room tip: If you are to enjoy the sun roof, bring or buy a cheap lilo! Bring a travel kettle too!
Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Pros
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Loved those guys!
- Good location!
- Furnished balcony
- "Secret" roof terrace where you can go and sunbathe and hide away from the Rimini noise (I cant believe I'm telling you this)

Cons
- AC barely working. Seriously!! Same in restaurant/breakfast room. Rly need to fix that guys!
- No refrigeraror in room
- Furninshings are kind of poor, theres an early 90's ferry cruise feel to the place
- Really noisy rooms on the south side

And I wonder what architect decided not to have any rooms facing the beach. Just the corridors. Stupid. But all in all a decent stay!

Date of stay: July 2017
Reviewed 23 July 2017

Stayed in Nord East hotel whilst on route to our destination in Pulglia. I was immediately impressed by the look of the reception and helpfulness of the hotel staff. The room was clean and comfortable and breakfast had lots of choice and decent cappuccino!
The area in south Rimini was much nicer than the tacky English Rimini further up the coast. It was full of Italians and I didn't spot any lagar louts or hen parties.
I had never rated Rimini as a serious holiday destination before but I would love to return to hotel Nord East again and stay for longer.

Room tip: Book direct with hotel and ask for sea view.Book car park space in advance to save money
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
DanielaBertozzi, Responsabile reception at Hotel Nord Est, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Thank you very much for your kind words, we hope to see you again !!!

Reviewed 11 October 2016

I and my husband together with friends (another couple) stayed in Nord Est Hotel for a week time in Sep 2016.
The hotel was with the greatest location – on the beach and at the same time next to all restaurants and cafes. I must say – our holiday was just above the expectations: the service was great, the breakfast was amazing (so much choice) and the staff was waiting for all the late guests to have their coffee and breakfast much longer than the breakfast hours.
Everyone was so kind and helpful than I could not wish to get better service.
Strongly recommend to book Hotel Nord Est and relax at the beautiful Adriatic beach.

Date of stay: September 2016
Reviewed 30 June 2016

Location is wonderful, it takes only couple minutes to go to the beach! Staff is really friendly and helpful. If you want to go to the city centre, it's only 20 min. away (by bus). Worth to visit if you want to spend some time by the beach and visit Rimini as well!

Date of stay: June 2016