- Very friendly and helpful staff. Loved those guys!
- Good location!
- Furnished balcony
- "Secret" roof terrace where you can go and sunbathe and hide away from the Rimini noise (I cant believe I'm telling you this)
- AC barely working. Seriously!! Same in restaurant/breakfast room. Rly need to fix that guys!
- No refrigeraror in room
- Furninshings are kind of poor, theres an early 90's ferry cruise feel to the place
- Really noisy rooms on the south side
And I wonder what architect decided not to have any rooms facing the beach. Just the corridors. Stupid. But all in all a decent stay!
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included