All reviews room was clean and comfortable roof terrace relaxing atmosphere breakfast room nice balcony the hotel staff cakes coast england sea rimini holiday beach
Reviewed 26 July 2015

we have visited the hotel last year for our honeymoon stayed 6 nights
first : breakfast was really perfect , open from 9 to 11 am as i remember,
the reception staff were cheerful , lovely and always smiling .
although i arrived before the check in time 5 hours earlier , the arranged me another room because we were tired from our trip. we were able to go to the beach without extra payment , but as being in september to was a little cold not to use the swimming pool in the hotel ,but also the hotel did not encourage us to stay beside the pool ( it was not clean at that time ) ..the price was very very good for our stay, except that although i pain all the fees by the internet and it was ( breakfast included ) they asked me for additional 120 euros , they tried to explain why but i couldnot understand there little english
but as a whole the staff were good specially chiara

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2015

just got round to writing this , been so busy since we got home ,stayed at this hotel for 10 days begining of july ,stayed at many hotels in rimini, over the years , got to say this is the most frendly hotel ever , the staff are so willing and helpfull it was our 40 th annv ,and they made us a cake with 40 years on it at breakfast ,then as we came of beach at tea time they gave us a bottle of bubbly from all the staff ,when ever we are back in rimini we shall only stay here in future , lovely family hotel , rooms cleaned every day ,i cannot recormend this hotel enough, 10 out of 10,john pearson

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jpvlpearson
Reviewed 29 October 2013

My father, my little brother (16) and me (18) went there for 2 weeks in august. It was one of my best holidays ever.
The staff was very helpful, nice and professional (Cute also :P).They have employees that can speak Italian, German and English as well. The fact that we came with our little dog, was not a problem for the owner.
The room wasn't that big, but it was enough, because we needed only to sleep.
Something I didn't liked was that one of the employees not always put new towels in the bathroom. The room was very clean, nice furnishings, air condition included and a nice balcony.
I slept really good and felt comfortable in my bed (maybe because I came really late to the hotel every night). Furthermore they have an employee that was there the whole night to open the doors (sometimes he was sleeping).
In the hotel description there was written that they have WiFi in all rooms. It's wasn't so. And the WiFi in the entrance hall didn't work very well.
THe
The breakfast was amazing! All things were made by themselves and they were delicious!
We could choose if we would like to eat in the restaurant with the "all-you-can-eat" offer or we could also go to eat somewhere else (they could give us good suggestions).
They also set us an hairdresser appointment as we asked for it.
The position is very good. It's near by the sea and you can go to the top of the roof. Beautiful perspective of the sea!
Conclusion: Next time i go to rimini I will definitely go to the same hotel again! I liked it very much and was one of the reasons my holidays were great.

Thanks!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Lee_One_Fresh
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Hotel Nord Est in Rivazzurra di Rimini has an ideal location directly on the long beach. We stayed in room 214, a very nice room with lovely balcony overlooking the ocean and beach. The staff is very nice and helpful. Good breakfast in the breakfast room overlooking the sea. The hotel has private parking with canopies.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ulf S
Reviewed 19 August 2013

I was happy to get a room without reservation. Very nice welcome at reception and friendly behavior. For me it even matter! Thanks to Sophia & Doina and Andrea
The room was nice, we had plenty of room, nice bathroom, clean, well maintained ..
If you came from the beach in the evening, the room was clean!
It has a great pool, the breakfast is delicious,
All in all it is a recommended hotel in which I would like to go again and again. thumbs up

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business