“superb experience!!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for a great experience at Numana.. come to this place. Why?? the answer is just so simple..
- Great location!!
- Great food!!
- Great staff!!
What else would you ask for??

1  Thank mariafarrah j

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

good food and excellent service .
Heart whelming experience ..
Very nice for having fun and for the party-goers.

Reviewed 3 November 2014 via mobile

I wanted to have a nice steak for dinner and spend some time with my brother and mother before returning to London and my brother came up with the idea of going to this charming restaurant located in a restored cascina. Nice setting...just a few steps from the sea and marvellous food. We had the impiccato, a big spiedino made of vegetables and lovely meat: so delicious!!! I have a big appetite but this time I struggled to finish my course so big were the portions I would come back for sure.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

We have just had our wedding reception at Sottovento. The crew, the chef, the music, the DJ, the quality of food and wine are among the best in the WORLD, said by someone like me who travels the world everyday. The price is right but above all the spirit and the mood needs all our appreciations. We were about 90, including kids and well over 25 US guests who are still enchanted. Have a go, enjoy. Ask of Jacopo and Andrea. These guys will be celebrities soon. ENJOY!

2  Thank Nicola61Ita
Reviewed 8 February 2014

I am Italian but I have lived abroad, in Australia and UK, for the past five years. I must say that it really is a pleasure to visit Italy when you end up dining in restaurants like Sottovento. The place is as elegant and charming as you'd expect a riviera Italian restaurant to be. You can drink your "aperitivo" in front of the sea, then enjoy great elegant food and entertaining music in a comfortable and intimate environment. Staff are incredibly friendly. The atmosphere is upbeat but also relaxing. Great value for money. Italians and Foreigners should definitely try it!

1  Thank Ottavia1987