“Best pizza ever ”

Ristorante Pizzeria Remo
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Enjoy in the charming region Vinschgau, in Tartsch near Mals, our exquisite culinary highlights. Whether the delicious (gluten-free) pizzas from our wood stove, the excellent Italian cuisine or the wines from our own wine cellar: In the restaurant pizzeria Remo everyone finds his personal culinary delights. Did you know, that we are the best pizza makers in Italy and the world? In 2004 Remo Sanson arrived at the "Pizza World Cup" the third place, in the "Italian Championship" the fourth place. But not only that: The restaurant pizzeria Remo in Tartsch near Mals await you and your family eventful moments. Our petting zoo with miniature pigs, lamas and many other animals, can be beat faster big and small hearts !
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This was the best pizza I've ever tasted. Great variety of choice and very extraordinary combinations of pizza toppinga you won't find every day - still delicious tough
In addition,the staff is extremely fast and friendly, also the ambience and interior design is great.

1  Thank xhris9
Rezeption_Hotel, Inhaber at Ristorante Pizzeria Remo, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2018

Dear "xhris9",

thank you very much for the praise and the positive review.

We are very happy about it. I will pass on your positive rating to the entire staff. We always strive to serve only the best for our guests.
We would be happy to serve you as a guest again soon.

Regards,
Remo and the whole team

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Visited Remo together with my family. Since our last visit in 2014 quality declined.

When food was served only four of our group received their meal. 5-8 minutes later the remaining three of our group received their meal.

Two of us had a pasta that tasted OK. My daughter had a goulash that tasted OK but was a very small portion (not enough for our 13YO daughter). The pizza's tasted quite OK but out of all I had in this region the poorest quality.

For us the last time to visit Remo as several better restaurant are nearby

Rezeption_Hotel, Inhaber at Ristorante Pizzeria Remo, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2017

Dear Oz O,

thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. We very appreciate reviews because that way we know what happened to our guests and how we can improve.

We are sorry that our portions were to small for you - we always try our best and will continue to do so.

Your team of the Pizzeria Remo

Reviewed 11 February 2017

I must say that I have not had an experience ever to get the taste of pizza to actually stay in my mouth for days after visiting a restaurant. I had heard about this place and got pulled their by a local Sud Tyroli friend and I can't say anything but amazing pizza!

Rezeption_Hotel, Inhaber at Ristorante Pizzeria Remo, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2017

Dear Jan-Eric N,

Thanks so much for your amazing comments on our restaurant and our pizzas. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed staying at the Pizzeria Remo and liked our menu.

We hope to see you again soon,
The Pizzeria Remo Team

Reviewed 4 December 2016

This restaurant is my "must visit" place since the year 2009, when I've tried here really Italian pizza 1-st time in my life:) Pizzas in other places were not bad too but at Remo it is perfect. Every year I'm looking forward to come here and enjoy Italian meal, ambiance and fantastic view of mountains of Alto Adige.
A few times we have visited Remo in June. Unfortunately Remo was closed because of their holiday. It would be better that they would make an announcement at their website because now my holidays were not complete:)

Herta M, Inhaber at Ristorante Pizzeria Remo, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2016

Dear Maria,

thank you so much for the time dedicated at the rewiev. It's a great pleasure for us that you visited our Pizzeria&Restaurant already for several times and that you even say that it is not a complete holiday if we are not open. We are looking forward in welcoming you again.

Kind Regards
The whole staff of Remo's

Reviewed 2 September 2016

Apparently the pizza at Pizzeria Remo in Malles is award-winning. I can't eat pizza, so I can't say whether this is deserved. My friends enjoyed theirs. The pizza oven is outside the main kitchen where you can watch the cook making it. The restaurant is rustic and cosy, and the outdoor seating is lovely. The restaurant is popular. We arrived quite late in the evening, and there were still quite a few guests.

The staff speak German and Italian, and the service is friendly.

I had spare ribs, which were not very good. They were the type of spare ribs that are very very spare. The house wine was fine.

Rezeption_Hotel, Inhaber at Ristorante Pizzeria Remo, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2016

Dear Christopher,

thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. We were very happy about it. Too bad, that you could not taste our wonderful pizza. But your friends have enjoyed it. At least you could watch, how to make a delicious pizza in South Tyrol. From the atmosphere in the pizzeria Remo you been exited, did you like it very well!

The spare ribs, which you have chosen, did you not tasted. Therefore we can say: The way we prepare it, is typical for South Tyrol. Maybe you are used to a different kind of preparation. We would be pleased, to welcome you again, dear Chtistopher!

Greetings from the Val Venosta
The team of the pizzeria Remo