See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 July 2015

We stayed here for two nights and had a very good experience at Hotel Rosignano. The hotel and rooms are very nice, modern and clean. The breakfast is also very nice and the staff friendly and service-minded. I definitely recommend this hotel. We went here by train and the hotel is only a short walk from the train station but also from the beach.

Date of stay: July 2015
Reviewed 29 July 2013

We stayed at this hotel as we had a family wedding to attend. I was sceptical before arriving having never stayed in a small hotel and not sure what to expect. To my surprise the hotel is well worth staying at for short breaks. It is on a street which is not too busy and the the food and retail shops are all nearby. The room and bathroom is well furnished with new modern furnitures/suite. We stayed there for 3 nights and enjoyed every moment.
All the staff are very friendly and went out of their way to help with our request. Definitely will stay there again.

Also The hotel Is about 20 minutes walk to white beach which is worth a visit.

Room tip: We stayed on the third floor -no problem
Date of stay: July 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank starz123
Reviewed 26 June 2013

A nice hotel, clean, with very friendly staff, 5 minutes drive to "white beaches". Even if it is in town, it's very quiet. The only drawback is limited parking, but you can find in nearby streets. I will certainly return!

Date of stay: June 2013
Reviewed 4 April 2013

We arrive in this hotel in the afternoon and we take 2 rooms not big but clean and the day after a very good breakfast here! I recomend also for the atmosphere,Naturalist place. Good price - quality. We stay here only 1 day because we have to move around tuscany but i came back soon!

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 August 2012

I stayed in this hotel in may. I hadn`t booked a room and chose this hotel by chance.
All in ll I spend there 3 days and was glad, that staff was really friendly and attentive.
Thanks these girls a lot!

From Russia with love!