“Trini Italian fusion”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 June 2018

My family loves Caffe Mia. We go back every summer we're in Tobago, and have been doing so for years. The husband and wife owners are warm and welcoming, food is cooked freshly, and is consistently good, decent fare. There is a nice vibe and most of the diners are repeats. Good for takeaway.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Very good coffee and the employee is very respectful. They got more than one things to eat and drink.

Reviewed 17 January 2018

My family of three visited in December 2017. This is a very small cafe, smaller than I expected and literally right on the road. I suppose it adds to the charm of the place. The food was quite good, and the service was very pleasant. I have a gluten intolerance and was able to get a lovely meal. The one exception was a cheesecake which my daughter ordered – she thought it was awful. My husband tasted it and remarked that it tasted old. In hindsight, we should have brought it to the attention of the owner but we did not thereby not giving them the opportunity to address the matter. As such, this would not prevent me from recommending the café.

Reviewed 10 January 2018

EXCELLENT food, nice atmosphere and wonderful service! try the pasta with italian sausage and the desserts and if you go on a sunday, have the sunday roast.

Reviewed 20 December 2017

Run by a very lovely couple, with a great atmosphere and greater pasta. They also make the best wings on the island.