“Relaxing and Enjoyable”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 April 2017

We visited Café Mia for the first time on Easter Sun 16th April 2017. A group of five friends age range 30-80+. Marcello & Indira were very welcoming hosts. With this diverse group we had a good sampling of the menu: hot wings, rack of lamb, fish, penne pasta. The lamb was very good but the fist with the capers and tomatoes etc was excellent. The house wine complimented our meal nicely and we could not ask for better service from Marcello & Indira who are so friendly. Will definitely revisit on my next trip.

Reviewed 18 February 2017

Having come back to the Island again we couldn't miss out on coming here again. In fact we visited here 3 times over December/January.

Great food, great service. See you next time and stock up on the Leffe blonde :-)

Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

It is my first visit to Tobago and I was told this is one of the places to go and eat. Even though it's not in the main hub of Tobago, it certainly didn't disappoint Marcello greated on our arrival (my friends were regular customers) and Inde was only too pleased to be of service. I didn't know what I fancied so thought I'd go safe and have lasagna.

OK it was a little slow in coming out but I'd learnt that the island was not all about fast pace... once it did, it was absolutely superb and probably one of the better lasagnas i have had. Nothing was any trouble and would definitely recommend this to anyone to try.

Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

We look forward to dining at Cafe Mia every time we go to Tobago. The food is great and live the chef and Indy who always serves us the food. We enjoy the Sauces and the bruschetta and the fish which is always fresh and delicious
I would recommend this restaurant when you are in Tobago -the beautiful island

1  Thank oangelw
Reviewed 8 November 2016

My boyfriend and I have eaten at Caffe Mia three times now, over the span of about 3 years and every visit was wonderful. The food is tasty, fresh, and well-priced. For me, our dinners at this venue invoke a sense of nostalgia and romance because it is unpretentious and not one of many restaurants on a strip. Caffe Mia is a place where you can make lasting memories while enjoying great food and drinks, and that is a truly Italian experience!

PS. The first time we went, they were playing The XX (one of our favourite bands) on an Italian radio station. We have not heard that station play again since we have gone back, but we really liked it!

1  Thank Tina F