“Best cassava fritters and the lentils were to die for!”

Jemma's Seaview Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Speyside
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 October 2016

We enjoyed lunch at Jemma Treehouse restaurant. We were treated like family and the food was Delicious. Even though the highlight of the meal is traditionally the breadfruit pie, I was most thrilled with the delightful cassava fritters. Then I sampled the lentils, and it tasted almost exactly the way my great aunt made it - that was both nostalgic and melancholy for me... but it was Delicious!!!! The fresh juices were also a pleasant surprise :)

Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

Lunch was excellent, staff very friendly and accommodating. The view looking at the ocean and hearing the waves braking right under you while eating was very romantic. It's a Restaurant I will recommend and will always return to have Lunch.

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

Have been to Jemma's every time we visit Tobago fantastic views and a great menu although we always have the same Shrimp anyway you like it, breadfruit pie oh how lovely and tasty that is, accompanying this time we had stewed lentils, green salad, rice and vegetables.
The only thing was there were lots of mosquitos maybe they should spray an hour before opening for lunch it might help.
Apart from that you MUST visit this place in Speyside.

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

I liked the ambience . The ocean view and the restaurant in the tree . What a Caribbean experience . Everyone was so friendly and warm . The service was good . For sure it could of been better but the waiter was efficient enough. The portions were huge but the taste was great . The presentation needs a little work . I was so shocked about the price , as I thought , it was going to be over $300 tt but it was not . It's much more reasonable than I thought. The only thing is that , they don't have. Card machine . So you need to get cash before going .

Reviewed 20 September 2016

local cuisine of macaronie pie and callaloo, red beans ,stew fish and chicken. It was excellent, tasty and finger licking good