“Wonderful staycation!!”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of The Marion Villa

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Mandisa_1...
Trinidad
“Wonderful staycation!!”
Reviewed 30 August 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

In one sentence, I wish I could live there!!! The views are so breathtaking you literally get up each morning with a broad smile thinking life doesn't get much better than this.

From the time of my booking to long after we departed, I kept in constant contact with the owner via whats app message. He promptly responded to any questions or concerns I might've had prior to my stay. Upon arriving we were greeted by the caretaker who showed us around and pointed out that she organized a bottle of rum punch for us..free of charge! What a nice touch :)

The villa itself is very state of the art and includes all the pleasantries you would ever want. I highly recommend this villa to anyone and I'm already looking forward to my next stay :)

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: The views from the villa
Liked least: The open shower
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Samziepie
Trinodad
“The definition of vacation.”
Reviewed 9 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

My stay at the Marion Villa was beyond my vacation expectations. So many blithesome feels and beautiful memories to go along with the lovely villa. I'd definitely be visiting again.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
vasana d
“AMAZING”
Reviewed 31 July 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Six of us went on a ladies trip to the Marion Villa and had an amazing time! The pool and hot tub were amazing (especially being able to change the colors they glowed in at night) and the easy beach access was great for those of us that prefer the ocean. We were able to get to all attractions easily and Jay was awesome with helping to book cars and tell us the local must-sees. The house manager was also great and was able to answer all questions within minutes. We made quite a few epic meals in the chef's kitchen as well. One of my favorite parts of the house was being able to open the entire wall of windows and enjoy the unadultered view and fresh breeze from the bay. Will definitely try and make a trip back as soon as possible!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Amanda G
“A Weekend in Paradise”
Reviewed 13 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

When we arrived staff was there to greet us and show us around the villa and the manger was always available via text if we needed anything. There was a bottle of Trinidadian rum punch waiting for us in the refrigerator. The property is stunning, with a wonderful ocean view. The ultramodern house is on a small cove that is virtually private, we rarely saw anyone else on the beach, a little slice of paradise.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway Large groups
RadicalTr...
New York, New York, United States
“A refreshingly upscale, full-service villa-addition to Tobago”
Reviewed 12 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

I grew up spending summers in Tobago and had been lamenting for a while that there are few full-service, modern villas available for rent. This villa has really filled a huge gap in Tobago's accommodations market with its fully equipped chef's kitchen, uber luxurious bedding (literally the best nights' sleep I've ever had), open-air design and awesome location. I was excited when I realized how peaceful and secluded Bacolet beach is (my family members and I were literally the only people on the beach each time we went), but I was even MORE excited to realize there is a sleepy, hidden bar & cafe on the beach serving cocktails and food! Hallelujah. It's the type of place where you can literally hide out for a few days and never leave the grounds. My mother refers to it as "our vacation home" now. Ha! We got another pleasant surprise when we found 3 beautifully ripe paw paws ("papayas") hanging from one of the trees in the yard - breakfast! This is a truly special place.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Tie between the open-air, fully equipped chef's kitchen with a clear view of the bay, and the comfy beds!
Liked least: Living room TV could be bigger
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing