Best budget option for a private room in the area and not being on a food plan saved loads of money. The guide, Eli, must be the best in the area, he was always cheerful and went out of his way to ensure every day was filled with exactly what you wanted. The cave trip was great and we heard good things about his snorkeling trips. There is a beautiful beach about 10 mins walk but the one on the resort was perfect for a quick sunbath. The sunset walk is definitely worth it and the reefs in front of the resort are in reasonably good nick - worth a snorkel to see the giant clams for sure. Lots of hammocks and may sure you have an iced coffee. Wonderful place to relax, and their boat out there is a very good price!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coralview Island Resort is located in the secluded and serene island of Tavewa in the Yasawas, and offers an ideal tropical getaway for all travellers with its beautiful scenery and crystal blue waters. Surrounded by vibrant coloured coral reefs, Coralview marine reserve beachfront offers one of the best snorkelling and kayaking beachfront in Fiji. All Bure’s are fully equipped with full en-suite bathroom, fan, mini fridge and private balcony. Available in 10 bed configurations are the new air condition dormitories - designed to offer that little bit extra and best of all, just a few steps from the beach! Guests certainly won’t be lost for things to do at Coralview as we offer a large selection of activities such as kayaking, snorkelling trips, village visits, etc... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Coralview Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coralview Island Hotel Tavewa Island
- Coralview Island Resort Fiji/Tavewa Island