Staying at Blue Lagoon Beach Resort was an experience for a lifetime! It is the most beautiful island and resort. I stayed in the dorm, and it is nice with air condition and flowers on the beds! The food was delicious! A lot of nice activities, such as crabracing, cavetrip, Fiji-night and survivornight etc. But it is also a very good place to relax, and they have a beautiful beach! I enjoyed the diving, especially the shark-feeding and the dive in the caves. The staff is wonderful, and made me feel so welcome! Many smiles, good atmosphere, and really good service. One of the staff even went mountainhiking with me, to search for the cell phone I had lost. I enjoyed staying there, and was really sad to leave. It is the perfect resort for the perfect holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A new stylish resort located on one of the best beaches in the Yasawas. Right in the middle of the blue lagoon region, the resort is located on a white sandy beach with all tide swimming. Dive shop, snorkeling and many activities. Open planned restaurant and bar with espresso bar and live music nightly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Blue Lagoon Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Lagoon Beach Hotel Nacula Island
- Blue Lagoon Beach Resort Fiji/Nacula Island