“This place was the BEST. Unbelievable view!”
other travellers have booked this property
Balcony Living area
'Heavenly Bay'
'Heavenly Bay'
Castara
Full kitchen
The beach at 'Heavenly Bay'
Village veggi stand
Local Restaurant
Calm surf on 'Heavenly Bay'
View from the front door
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Norwegian first
Any
Lisa J
“This place was the BEST. Unbelievable view!”
Reviewed 7 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

My husband & myself spent 7 days here in early August 2017. It was the best vacation I've ever had. Total chill. The views are beyond amazing. The snorkeling was so much fun and so convenient. We left the doors open for the view in the evenings through the night... the moon shone in the morning as we woke. We cooked our own food and bough local fruits and veggies from the market stands down on Castara Beach. We'll be back very soon.

Rooms Service
Management Response
8 Sep 2017
Good to hear you that enjoyed yourselves! Thanks for your kind words about SeaScape.

All the best!
Nadil K
Trinidad
“Perfect getaway, wondurful view. Am even thinking about buying this entire place for myself :)”
Reviewed 20 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

This place is a true getaway. Tell your boss to take a chill pill, by a ticket and travel right to this place. If you like to cook, you get very low price on fish from the local fishermen. I normally would see them when they are coming in on evenings (around 4pm) and I go directly to them, I paid like $100.00 TT dollars and I got enough fish to last me like 2 days for a family of three (3). Also on Wednesdays it has like an African drum beating night around 9pm close to the shore. I started to limbo in the cabin but am not that good off a limbo dancer :) my wife loved it. Laverne and Rolling were very helpful. Laverne is a very skillful driver, lol. Waste no time, book this place down now.

Location Cleanliness
Travelling group: Family
Lyne B
“amazing views!!!”
Reviewed 26 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

wonderful appartment with the most amazing views and a wonderful sunset. The village of Castara is great, small safe village with friendly people. The owner and caretaker were wonderful. Definitely recomend Seascape, I would not hesitate to go back.

Rooms Service
TandT35
Johannesburg, South Africa
“Stunning location and view”
Reviewed 18 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

Waking up to this view every day was magical - overlooking the stunning bay that we had mostly to ourselves every day. We loved the visits from the gorgeous birds on the balcony of a morning. The apartment was great, clean had absolutely everything you would need and was exactly as described. Rolling and his wife were fantastic, picked us up and dropped us back at the airport, stopped for groceries and ATM and showed us around the small village. A little slice of heaven. Perfect relaxing holiday.

Cleanliness Service
JGrizzly
Brooklyn, New York
“Nothing Beats This View”
Reviewed 29 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

My partner and I came back to Castara and SeaScape for the second time and once again it was everything we were looking for. Don't go to Castara and SeaScape if you want fancy amenities and 5-star options. You come here for the peace and tranquility (although you may be hearing island music playing at any point during the 24-hour day).

We've had very positive experiences with SeaScape -- the house is lovely, the communication was quick and helpful, and Rolling (the property manager) is as friendly as they come.

We hope to be back again...

Rooms Cleanliness
Travelling group: Couples
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing