“Nice little house; all self-contained; great...”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
I nice house in a small village, Hellissandur.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Dave O
LOUISVILLE
“Nice little house; all self-contained; great location”
Reviewed 10 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We absolutely enjoyed our stay at the cozy house by the sea. Fully provisioned; great location; very quiet and peaceful. Jullius was a great host who gave us lots of ideas of things to do. The only thing that prevents me from giving it a top score is that the bed was not a queen or king sized bed; the double was a bit small for my wife and me. Otherwise, I highly recommend this property and Jullius.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing