Atlantic View Bed and Breakfast
USD 138
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 226/night.

Falls Hotel & Spa(Ennistymon)
USD 164
USD 145
Doolin House(Doolin)
USD 93
Bellbridge House Hotel(Spanish Point)(Great Value!)
USD 168
  • Restaurant
USD 169
USD 164
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 186/night.

Rathbaun Hotel(Lisdoonvarna)
USD 116
All reviewsat homeher husbandwalking distancebeautiful housean amazing hosttea or coffeecounty claremade us feelarrived latebreakfast was deliciousrooms were very cleanthoroughly enjoyed our staylovely familystayed two nightsa great stayfive minute drivewarm welcome
Reviewed 30 July 2016

Very nice B&B. Beautiful house, welcoming owners that make you feel at home and who like to chat with you and give you hints about the area. Good breakfast.
We were driving through western Ireland and wanted a place to stop before our visit to cliffs of Moher. For that, this is a excellent location. Since we were only passing through, we only stayed one night, otherwise I would have loved to stay longer.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

My husband and I Stayed here 1 night because of the great reviews. This home is very warm and welcoming. Mrs. White is very accommodating and a delicious cook. It is driving distance to the cliffs of mohor. 3 minutes tops. We also went to pubs and restaurants around town. If your driving is very near. The people in this town are amazing. Perfect. Being jackets for the cliffs. It's windy and cold.
We will be back

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2016

I stayed during one month in the BNB for Erasmus's program, so I was the Mary's trainee and I want to tell you " the guest house is the best good place if you want have a good time."
The house is very lovely and you will be welcomed by Mary who is a perfect hotest. The rooms are very clean and nice. The breakfast is very complete and it's a little pleasure to start the day.
Mary is very sympathetic and she is very available for you !
And in more if you love the flowers, you can admmire the beautiful Mary's garden.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 July 2016

Mary (the owner) was so helpful, warm and friendly. My room was fantastic with a view to the ocean. I love the location as it is only minutes to the Cliffs of Moher and 10 minutes to Doolin. The Breakfasts were so healthy, filling and yummy. I highly recommend The Atlantic View Bed and Breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 June 2016

Shhhhhh - don't tell anybody about this place. Because if you do, and they experience the great accommodations, food and family atmosphere, it will be booked forever and I wont be able to return!

This place is a real gem. This part of the country is filled with all sorts of B & B;s and this one is top notch. You feel like family, not a guest. You are not served, you are cared for.

If I were to own a B&B one day, I would run it like Mary runs this place.

Top marks!!

Room Tip: They are all great - I would not worry about which room you get.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family