“Great”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Ate here for my birthday with himself. Very warm welcome from friendly staff.
I was told (by himself) that I would never manage the 3 courses and none of the starters really grabbed my eye (I'm a devil for the deep fried cheeses!!) so I opted for mains and dessert.
He had the garlic mushrooms which he loved. We both had steak for mains, I ordered it medium but parts were more rare to be honest! It was still delicious and I cleaned my plate but another minute on one side would have achieved perfection for me. The garlic mayo is to die for and the pepper sauce is like nothing I've ever tasted! Wow!
I have to admit that the desserts were a non runner for me, I'm sure they would have tasted delicious but weren't tempting enough for me which I was a little disappointed about.
Overall a great place to eat and would highly recommend it!

Reviewed 6 June 2017

Four years since my last visit but still the same warm welcome. A party of six of us had a lovely meal . I decided to try the lamb chops, 3 large chops cooked to perfection with mash potato and mint gravy. Large portions and loads of veg. Hope it's not so long until our next visit.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

Enjoyed a lunch x 8 of us last Wednesday, great food, very generous helpings and fabulous friendly service. Good value for money. Would highly recommend. Would need to book if a big group, it's a very busy spot, no wonder!

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Had a family celebration there and it was excellent.They did every thing to make it a special day. They did a rolo cheesecake by request and it was delicious

Reviewed 20 December 2016

Delivered soup and choice of main course to a large group (50+) efficiently to a high standard. Generous portions.