All reviews the main road phu quoc room was spacious and clean felt like home free shuttle service breakfast buffet stayed for nights lovely pool a wonderful stay yogurt short walk to the beach beach front swimming pool air con low season airport island
Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed here 4 night. Good hotel for the price. I stayed outdoor bungalow which was massive, great breakfast with something new each day, pool was lovely and virtually empty when i was there, staff helped me in booking trips to other island.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 July 2018

Our family had 1 night at Bauhinia. This resort is in the center of Duong Dong, far from night market 1,5km. But a little bit far from the beach, it's around 500m. It's small resort, very natural with lovely swimming pool. The room was clean. Breakfast had basic food. The service was so friendly. All of resort had only 5 or 6 staffs but they were really helpful. With buget resort as Bauhinia, it's worth. Our family had a lot of memories in Bauhinia, although we stayed in rainy season.

Room Tip: On the floor is better than the ground floor. Because of mosquito.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank MiuB6
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Beautiful, laid back bungalow type resort. Perfect size, not too big not too small and all rooms surrounding a nice refreshing pool. Their staff sets it apart from the contenders... housekeeping girls are a blast, reception is world class and the breakfast cooks were my favorite... besides the housekeepers and receptionist. They dropped the ball by not picking me up at the airport but my plane was way off schedule so not too worried about that. Was there in the low season and would absolutely go again, great location and would certainly fit a modest budget. Give it a go, I'm certain you will enjoy.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank KBGGregg
Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

I booked to stay at Bauhinia Resort for one night because of the disaster guesthouse I booked nearby but then decided to extend 9 more nights here. Bauhinia resort is probably the best resort in Phu Quoc, the staff is amazing, always smiling, attentive and helpful. The manager Ryan took me and other guests out for local food and drinks. He even joined me to a trip to the beautiful spring in Phu Quoc. I felt like at home in this resort from the start to finish. The pool is amazing, large clean and best is you can lie on the sunbed with your feet under the water. Good breakfast and spa and cocktails.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank SamuliM50
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Came for 3 nights, Stayed for 6. Very peaceful and restful. Friendly staff, clean room, comfortable bed and great breakfast. Loads of hot water. Location is close to, but not on, main road. Great place to recharge.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple