“Great PADI course in Phu Quoc”

Rainbow Divers-Phu Quoc
Ranked #2 of 19 Tours in Duong Dong
More attraction details
Owner description: Rainbow Divers are the longest established PADI Divecentre on Phu Quoc and throughout Vietnam. Jeremy Stein pioneered diving on the Island and is the General Manager of a truly International team of Divemasters + Instructors. Daily diveboats depart to the North + South and PADI Training courses start everyday, including 3-6 month residential Divemaster + Instructor Courses. November - February are extremely busy times on the Island so early booking confirmations are essential. If you're wanting to take a PADI Course on PQ, please start the theory online before arriving to avoid a day in Paradise sat in a classroom! Check the elearning information on our website. Closed from 28th February - 31st August.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My partner and I did the PADI Open Water Dive Certificate in Phu Quoc with Veronika Barath from Rainbow Divers. The main reason why we chose this course was that we could do the theory online before we went to Vietnam. We didn't want to spend time in the classroom while on this beautiful island.
Veronika was a great and very patient teacher. She is very knowledgeable and you could tell she loves diving and loves teaching. I found some of the exercises quite challenging, but I can honestly say if it wasn't for Veronika's patience and encouragement I wouldn't have been able to do them. Anyway, we proudly received our certificate and I can highly recommend Rainbow Divers. Everything was very well organised from pick ups to drop offs and boat trips.

All reviews
"nice dive"
"awesome experience"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Did my PADI Open water diver sertification with wonderful instructor Laura at Rainbow divers. Course took me 3 days to complete and pace was really good, fast to save time, but never rushed. Laura took het time to clearly explain the excersises and took time to answer my other questions. Felt safe and looked after while learning.

Also took a fun dive in South destination and it was really beautiful.
I absolutely recommend this place for beginner divers like me.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

We had a very nice trip to the south. The guide (Danny) was great. Nice group of people, good spots for snorkeling and enough time to see everything and to chill on deck. Food was good as well. Had a very nice day!!

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

We did a half-day snorkelling trip with Rainbow Divers while honeymooning in Phu Quoc. The trip consisted of two stops around the southern islands, with a total of roughly 2 hours in the water.

Our guide Danny was a great combination of banter and professionalism, scoring quite a few laughs while also obviously knowledgeable, responsible and experienced. The spots we visited were quiet, with no other boats around - something we later saw was not a given.

We enjoyed the snorkelling, but the reason this trip was unforgettable - nearly in a bad way - is that I lost my wedding ring and didn’t notice until we’d been in the water for a good 20 minutes. Scuba instructors Laura and Veronika went in for a look, but I had little hope of the ring being found in the bottom of the sea. However, they miraculously recovered the ring from the spot where we dove in (the boat had moved, as Danny pointed out, which lengthened the search). As you can imagine, I was immensely relieved.

I am very grateful to Rainbow Divers and especially Danny, Laura and Veronika for saving the ring and with it the honeymoon. For that alone, it was obviously a five-star trip. Thanks again.