Lowest prices for your stay
CheapTickets
USD 27
Travelocity
USD 27
Agoda.com
USD 10
Orbitz.comUSD 27
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 February 2019 via mobile

Phu Quok is a nice island in the world for relax. Place where the sun touching the sea. You can forget every troubles and become happy there. South climate of 28-31 degrees and warm water of 28 degrees involved us in nature at once

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 January 2019 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel as Agoda screwed up our reservations at another hotel. Even though it was a bit dated it still was clean and well kept. We first upgraded to a cottage in the old section of the resort but found it very dark and dingy. We also had a small gecko in our room which decided that our bed as his bathroom. They tried catching him but they said je was to smart so they upgraded us to a seaview room which by the way is not listed in any of the online websites so the only way to book these is through the hotel direct. Ours came with breakfast and it was ok. Same same as all resorts. To us, where this resort stood out was the staff. I can over look alot of things when the staff is friendly and compassionate. My wife and I were involved in a motorcycle accident and the care they showed for us was much appreciated.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 January 2019

Firstly, whilst I had a very disappointing stay at the Long Beach Resort, I found the island of Phu Quoc very charming, with beautiful beaches, atmospheric beach bars and a great night market. I hope to return one day.

This is a copy of the complaint I sent to Expedia on my return. Whilst they did offer me a small refund. The response from the hotel was as disappointing as the accommodation they provided. Apparently we did not we did not make them aware of the problems, which is untrue, but I would imagine they were so busy dealing with so many other complaints that ours didn't register. No compensation was offered from the hotel despite all the issues we raised during our stay.

Here is the complaint I sent to Expedia:
I am writing to express my disappointment as the hotel did not live up to the description given on your site which was a major factor in my decision to book this hotel.
The hotel is misleadingly described on your site. It purported to be a hotel with spa facilities and the pictures used must be at least 5 to 10 y.ears old as the resort was very run down and shabby.
Upon arrival we checked in with no problems but were surprised to see advertised that the ancient villas which we had booked were reopening on the 15th November.
We were told on our second day that the spa was closed for refurbishment. No mention of this at the time of booking. In fact the property description on your site specifically says:
'Spend the day relaxing on the beach or pampering yourself at Long Beach Resort Phu Quod's full-service spa'.
Whilst the rooms were in a reasonable condition, they were very worn and would benefit from redecoration particularly the bathrooms.
Some of the issues we experienced were:
Shower head broken in one room - not fixed despite reporting
Air-conditioning did not work in one room despite reporting it 3 times
Constant noise of work being carried out for the grand re-opening.
One specific example of this was the cleaning out of ponds outside our rooms. The smell was awful and we had to walk through the dirty water and slurry as there was no alternative route. The manager simply shrugged when we pointed this out.
The supposed garden view was of building work in progress and the dilapidated exteriors of the 'ancient villas'.
We do feel that this hotel falls far short of the description given and is misleading. I do feel we are entitled to compensation. I have attached photos to support my experience.

I would not recommend this hotel but do visit the beautiful island of Phu Quoc!

Room tip: Avoid this hotel unless you like beds as hard as bricks
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Marzia G
Reviewed 15 January 2019

great the view was wonderful, the room was clean and nice we enjoyed it here and i think this place is a great recoment for adults, family with children or even couples. you should try it out here, at this paradise.

Room tip: the room near the beach
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 January 2019 via mobile

Our experience was amazing. Rooms were great, service and attitude is fantastic. In particular, a lady called Giang was in a class of her own for service and willingness to please.

We had been included in the New Years Eve party and were very impressed with the function, food, drinks, band and entertainment.

I read the negative reviews posted by others and didn’t see any of the issues previously reported. Rooms were clean and well maintained. Prices are very fair, food was well prepared and very tasty.

Overall, very impressed and happy.

Trip type: Travelled with family