“Very nice meal with great view!”

Ristorante Il Melangolo
Ranked #7 of 18 Restaurants in Saturnia
Price range: USD 22 - USD 43
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed a very nice lunch here after visited the thermal pools. The menu allows for new tastes to try and the pasta and pizza we’re delicious. There was a fried fish special that I WISH I would have gotten as I saw 2 others enjoying it! But my Pici was delicious anyway!

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Fantastic food, staff was very nice and friendly. The food came quickly so there was no long waiting. The chef came out of the kitchen to say hello and made sure that we were happy with the food. We ate different pasta, gnocchi and pizza everything was very tasty. I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I was here with my family (2 kids). We came here early April, late in the evening. Some other (better) rated restaraunts were closed so we came here. It appeared to be an excelent experience. We had gnoci, tortelini, tagliatele with porcini and piza - all fresh and very testy. Cream brule with mint and rosemary was superb. This restaurant deserves better rating. We’d be back. And not to forget, the staff was very friendly.

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

My husband and I visited Il Melangolo last night, the food was just amazing.

I love the grilled porcini mushrooms and the lamb “agnello al buglione”. The lamb was soft and fresh perfect cooking time. Also, they have a fantastic bio wine, that I have drank half of the bottle and I don’t have headache the next day :D yay

Dessert were freshly made everyday and was very nice as well. Prices are very reasonable compare to the restaurants around the same area. The service was fast and smooth as well. Very happy and we had a great night, really really enjoyed.

Big thumb up and will definitely come back from them.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Marco has a passion for foraging so what ever is in season, porcini mushrooms, wild asparagus he will have it, fresh pasta, local and fresh. Very busy though.