Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 November 2016

This Inn was booked as part of a group tour and the description provided by both the tour planner and the internet site did NOT fully support what we were met when we arrived. The best thing about the place was the pool! Whilst it has the potential for individual/small group accommodation, it was clearly unsuitable for our large group which left many of us dissatisfied. I will not be returning there any time soon.

Room tip: Have someone you know visit the Inn BEFORE booking, to ensure that what you are asking for is available and will be provided.
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Dee H
Reviewed 15 March 2016

I stayed here during the month of June, and i do not think my experience could have been any better. The rooms and clean and grand. The breakfast and lunch is also very tasty. Highly recommend this location.

Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Cassie G
Reviewed 7 March 2016 via mobile

Wonderful place to stay in Tobago.....special little spot a little off of the beaten path....close to everything...the Gulf City Mall being an easy breezy 6-7 minute walk........ Amenities are abound....if you're a stay-in kinda person, everything is available on the compound.....Benji is a wondeful cook that never fails.....be it breakfast lunch or dinner...he really knows how to throw down. The pool is great for just relaxing a bit....and there's also a bar at the pool....you can also bring yoir own drinks if you prefer.... The owner also lives on the compound and is very helpful and courteous should you require assistance with anything. Papa B's is the place to be....I plan to be back here very soon

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 13 August 2015

This was my second visit to Papa B's Inn and Restaurant. My family and I took a short weekend vacation here in the month of June 2015. This little trip was a much needed time off for us to rest and relax plus it gave us the opportunity to spend some quiet family time alone and I must say that my kids had lots of fun.
Mr. Blackman, the owner, was very hospitable. He check in on us periodically to ensured that we were okay and didnt need anything and he ensured that we knew what was on the menu at the restaurant. The staff there was very courteous and helpful in the services that they provide.
The room was cozy, clean, welcoming, air conditioned, comfortable and wifi was available. I got some rest while the kids played in the yard and at the pool with their father.
I must complement Mr. Blackman again, for affording my family that little time that we certainly enjoyed and I am certain that we will return to Papa B's Inn and Restaurant because while we were leaving, my kids ask us when will we be coming back to our second home.

Room tip: Rooms upstairs have the best view
Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank 113Archie
Reviewed 19 March 2015

My boyfriend and I visited Papa B's Inn & Restaurant on February 14th 2015 to celebrate Valentines Day with some close friends of mine. Papa B's was hosting his first Valentines Day Dinner Party so we decided to go and be a part of the celebrations.
It was our first time there and on entering the compound I was very much impressed at the warm greeting I received firstly from the hostess and the serene, romantic atmosphere that greeted me. I was surprised at how neat and lovely the surroundings was kept and value that I received for the money spent to have dinner there. The food was local and compliments to the chef, it tasted delicious.
I was also surprised when I met the man that I spoke to over the telephone to make my reservations. He is a busy body, helpful and hospitable little man. I will definitely recommend Papa B's Inn & Restaurant to everyone who wants to experience the sweetness of Tobago.

Date of stay: February 2015