“Best in town !”

Price range: USD 5 - USD 25
Cuisines: International
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Surfer's Cafe is an awesome restaurant with a very laid back atmosphere, cool vibes and rustic charm, located opposite Massy Supermarket on the western edge of Oistins. From our balcony, guests can enjoy unrestricted views of the beautiful Oistins Bay, the nearby fishing village is always a hive of activity and guests can watch the authentic, locally hand crafted fishing vessels coming and going. It’s also an ideal location to view breathtaking sunsets while enjoying an early dinner, or cocktails. Surfer’s Café, is a family styled, surfer themed restaurant, and with an established surfing community on the island, we can’t go without pointing out our close proximity to two local surf spots "Freights Bay" and "South Point" to the south east.
Reviewed 20 September 2017

You would not think it is so nice from the outside but this tiny restaurant is full of charm and close to paradise if you can get one of the tables by the beach and a plate of guacamole!

Don't miss it!

1  Thank DMcLuhan

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Thought prices where expensive, good view over the sea though, probably paying. Nice friendly staff and some good turns on.

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I did one of those things where you don't eat all day and 3 o'clock you're about to kill each other! Thankfully we saw this little cafe and we were pleased with the food, service, and the view. There are two 2- tops that you can sit and overlook the water. Given the time, the place was empty, so we sat at one of the tables with a view and both enjoyed tacos (his fish, mine chicken), fries, and some beers. Everything was good tasting. My husband also had dessert. $60 USD.

1  Thank TouristaDeTejas
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

We really loved the view it was beautiful but our food was just ok. I had the fish tacos and my husband had a burger. Our water had things floating in it which was weird. I enjoyed looked out onto the ocean so I think it's worth a stop for the view but not really the food.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

We went here on a Friday as we had 2 children with us and I wanted to ensure we could get a seat. Food was good.