“May I Please Come Back? Soon???”
The gorgeous view of Cotton Bay from your gate
The bright and cheery room is just the thing to stop you getting out of the wrong side of the bed Our fresh sparkling clean little kitchen
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The gorgeous view of Cotton Bay from your gate
Our fresh sparkling clean little kitchen
Cosy up on this delightful comfy king bed, have a drink and enjoy the romance of being in paradise
It’s impossible not to be happy here in the midst of such beauty
Breakfast in bed ..... yes please
What can be lovelier than clean fresh sheets
....but indeed, I would rather have nothing but a cup of tea right here
Perfect for day dreaming or just reading that book right here on this sofa
Beautiful and relaxing - There’s nothing like the tropics
Imagine making your first cup of tea right here listening to birds chirping and the leaves rustling
Walk in shower
Very clean and breezy bathroom
Both bath and beach towels are provided for your comfort
Desk and comfy chair for those working remotely from home
Perhaps another work space
Great WiFi upload and download speeds suitable for all internet work. Ethernet connection on request
Chillin or working remotely - we’ve got you covered
Backyard bliss, impossible not to like this kinda life
Backyard oasis - perfect for chilling after a long day surfing!
Breakfast on the deck.... yes please
The best spot in the garden to watch the sunrise. The beauty of dawn when the air is cool and fresh
Indoor outdoor living at its best
Splish, Splash! Immerse  yourself in nature as you rinse off under the sun or indeed the stars
The short walk to paradise
It’s just magical
The glorious Cotton Bay sea window
On our doorstep - can’t think of a better way to spend the day
The beauty and tranquility of Cotton Bay. Our little piece of paradise
Hypnotic sunset at Cotton Bay
If happiness was a picture..... the humble joys of a picnic on the beach
Cotton Bay you’re greeted by a panoramic view of turquoise waters with white tipped waves rolling in
Imagine the daily delights of having this on your doorstep
It’s picture perfect today
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

SophieAnd...
Arlington, Massachusetts
“May I Please Come Back? Soon???”
Reviewed 18 March 2020 for a stay in February 2020

OMG!! Where do I begin? On a scale of 1 - 10, Surfer's Shack is a 15. Mike and Mia are definite 15's. It's as if they lived in the Shack for a month before renting it. Everything you could possibly need has been provided, and then some. My flight was delayed and didn't get in until midnight. Not only did they arrange for my transportation, but the kitchen was stocked with everything I would need for breakfast! I did not rent a car as I was traveling by myself and thought driving on the left and sightseeing at the same time would be a recipe for disaster. Not to worry! Surfer's Shack is within walking distance of multiple beaches, a grocery store, the open air markets and more places for eating and drinking than I can list, including the famous fish fry. There are a number of tours offered by various groups. I suggest that you sign up for at least one. Not only will you see the sights, but you will have running commentary from the drivers along the way. Mia checked and double checked to make sure I was actually registered for the tours that I selected and she and Mike happily offered to drive me to pick up places since I was not staying at a registered hotel. I am accustomed to traveling by myself and the location of the Shack and the island in general was totally safe. Use your common sense: if you wouldn't walk around at midnight at home, don't do it in Barbados. With that being said: Talk to the locals!! They are very respectful and won't bother you, but say Good Morning or ask questions. Everyone I met was friendly and glad to answer any questions that I had. Surfer's Shack is a hidden gem. If it is booked for the dates that you want, check with Mia and Mike. They have several other properties and I have no doubt you will be equally happy with those. Enjoy Barbados!! If you can't find something to do... you aren't looking hard enough. One week was not adequate for my to do list!! I'll be back! Thank you Mia and Mike!!

Date of stay: February 2020
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
DanaCTrav...
“Great house with very convenient location, especially for surfers”
Reviewed 4 January 2020 for a stay in January 2020

We enjoyed 5 wonderful days at Surfers Shack.
The house is super cozy, clean and neat. The host Michael was extremely friendly and helpful, he showed us the place and explained everything upon our arrival.
The house has everything you need for both short and long stays - all kitchenware and bath utilities; Wi-fi and TV subscriptions, a large (very large) bed and a sofa, AC, a barbecue grill and a hammock outside. On top of that, it has a perfect location - just 1 min from the Fright’s bay where you can practice your surf skills, especially if it’s your first surfing experience (Ride the Tide surf school is just around the corner) and 5 mins walk to the heavenly beautiful white-sand Enterprise (Miami) beach. Most suitable for solo travelers or couples. 10 from 10, highly recommended.

Date of stay: January 2020
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
28 Jan 2020
Thank you Dana and Mikhail for your lovely review. It really was a pleasure hosting you
Best wishes
Mia & Mike
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
USDUSD
Australia
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.