“The best seafood I've ever tasted in Kenya...”
Indian Ocean in front yard Day beds on veranda
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Indian Ocean in front yard
Day beds on veranda
Open floor plan living room
Local fishermen
Front yard palms on beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
AnnikaP86
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
“The best seafood I've ever tasted in Kenya, cooked by the friendliest of staff!”
Reviewed 25 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014

I took my family to Baobab house for a week of the Easter holidays. I wanted a relaxing retreat on the beach for them after all the bumpy roads and safari and I was certainly not disappointed. Everything about our stay was outstanding! On arrival we were warmly greeted by Riziki the chef, Simon the housekeeper and Samuel. They made us feel at home straight away. The house was always well kept and the food cooked by Riziki was phenomenal! We had a variety of fresh seafood from the beach every lunch and dinner. When it got to the end of the week we didn't want to leave and were sad to say goodbye! I would definitely recommend this house, especially because of the idyllic location, amazing staff and the beautiful and well equipped house. I would love to stay at Baobab house again in the near future.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Nairobi

A romantic getaway
Kenya
Reviewed 6 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Nairobi
Reviewed 18 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing