Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
Hotels.comUSD 55
Booking.comUSD 55
PricelineUSD 55
TravelocityUSD 55
NovotelUSD 55
FindHotelUSD 55
All reviews room cleaning front office housekeeping department house keeping square restaurant great hospitality f b manager room service excellent stay housekeeping staff restaurant staff dinner buffet amazing hotel will visit again infinity pool business trip pleasant stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 November 2021

We had our wedding reception at Novotel Kochi Infopark and we were really happy with the food and service provided by the entire team. They were completely organized and we did not have to bother about anything. They had taken care of each and everything as per our expectations. Our guests were really happy and had provided a lot of positive comments.

Date of stay: November 2021
Gayatri Bist, General Manager at Novotel Kochi Infopark, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2021

Dear Saikiran,

Thank you for your review and the kind words. We are pleased to hear that our warm hospitality, services, and the food met your expectations. Our team strives to provide every guest with a memorable stay and we are so glad that we were able to live up to your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 21 November 2021

The heading of the review somewhat sums up my entire stay of 3 nights. Not even one staff greeted me with a smile during my entire stay. They seemed to have a very serious outlook. I am not sure what the problem is but there is definitely a service and attitude issue. When I arrived at 12 noon, the receptionist informed me that he cannot give a room before 2 PM in a brusque manner without even checking if the rooms were available. After I informed him that such an attitude is not very customer friendly and that he should check the room availability, especially considering that I have already requested for early check-in and there are no other guests waiting. Then, the room was allotted within 10 minutes. I suppose this could have been handled in a much more polite manner. The hotel appears to be short staffed in the housekeeping department. The room was not serviced by 5 PM and then I had to request for the cleaning and fresh towels on each day. The room was however spacious, well maintained and comfortable. The breakfast spread had a good variety and some items were very tasty. The main plus point was that all Covid hygiene measures were implemented. Wifi speed was also good. I would recommend this hotel only if you require a room for the night without other requirements. I hope that the management addresses these service issues as one has certain expectations from the Accor brand.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Sumithran
Gayatri Bist, General Manager at Novotel Kochi Infopark, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2021

Dear Sumithran,

We sincerely apologize for the lapse in service which is definitely not a reflection of the hospitality that we delight our guests with. Your points have been noted and addressed with the highest importance it deserves. Please be rest assured that we would take best of care to you and your guests while you come back to stay at Novotel Kochi Infopark. Looking forward to hear from you.

Reviewed 20 November 2021 via mobile

Good customer service... Especially Souman is one of the best customer service provider... Really nice experience with All... Pool and rooms are pretty good.... Really very good Service... I really recommend...

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Jibin,

Thank you for you kind words. It makes me feel great when I read experiences like yours. Soumen is one of our key team member and have always set an example by going out of his way to make our guests feel comfortable. Many thanks for recognizing his effort and your feedback will go long way towards encouraging my team to display such compassionate behaviour. My team and I look forward to your continued stays.

Reviewed 12 November 2021

Best stay experience.....room are big, Specious, beautiful, full of amenities, best sleep quality, good central AC, hot water, big screen TV. Service is THE BEST. Buffet Breakfast is best in class, multicuisine, full of variety to eat and specious restaurant. thanks to Mr. Alvin for good deal on corporate stay package.

Room tip: top floor has good view of infopark area
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Samit Kazi, General Manager at Novotel Kochi Infopark, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2021

Dear Shankar,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Kochi Infopark. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with Alvin and our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Samit Kazi

Reviewed 11 November 2021 via mobile

Vishnu housekeeping has done a excellent job to keep my room clean and hygienic. He has shown extra effort in providing all the necessary supplies to me.
Thanks for your efforts Vishnu. Great staying Novotel

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Ashdha,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Kochi Infopark. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with Vishnu and our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Samit Kazi