Me and My wife stayed at Kantary bay resort from 28th January to 3rd february and made the best decision to stay at Kantary bay.
Location is the key for the hotel, which is far away from the noise of the phuket town and very near to the nature and sea and offers complete privacy and tranquility. though it is far from town and other piers from where you may go for trips and other activities, but bargain a free pick up from the tour operator and they will give it.
We were welcomed very well by the reception and were explained each and every thing very comfortably on our arrival. Our room was on the bayside wing and the goud floor (132) The room was pretty big with a kitchen and all facalities to make food, a LCD TV and music system, comfortable bed and a lounge. We also had a private jaccuzzi at the backyard which took us for a surprise.
Morning Breakfast buffet is completely continental and the egg man / women can make amazing omletes.
There are few eating places just adjecent to the hotel which serve thai & continental food. There is also an India resturant (LIVE INDIA) and they make amazing food, prices are also very reasonable.
This Place is best if you wish to just relax, as you come out of the hotel and cross the road, you may stroll on the seafront and do some roadside shopping with bargain.
There is a super market operated by the hotel and uncle nan's italian resturant is a must visit.
There are daily transfers to Phuket city @ 130 baht for round trip per person twie in a day (morning 10 and afternoon 2), there are complimentary shuttle service to the cape panwa hotel, which is a sister hotel and very beautiful property, it has private beach and a jetty in case you just need some time alone in water.
The staff is very friendly and supportive.
I strongly reccomend this Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kantary Bay Hotel is a charming seafront property within a short ten to fifteen minutes drive from Phuket town. This is a hotel with a difference; following a new trend that is becoming more and more preferred around the world, each room makes the most of its surroundings, breaking away from the traditional "standard" hotel room design to offer you a unique hotel experience. Kantary Bay Hotel offers spacious, fully furnished studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom suites. Each room type is furnished with a living room, kitchenette and separate sleeping area. You will find terra cotta tiles and wooden floors instead of the usual carpet. We also provide our guests with full facilities including a fitness room, swimming pools, scenic gardens, reading lounges and more. And of course the service is impeccable, after all The Kantary Bay Hotel is the sister hotel of the world renowned Cape Panwa Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Agoda, Wotif.com, Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Kantary Bay, Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kantary Bay, Phuket Hotel Cape Panwa
- Kantary Bay Hotel Phuket
- Kantary Bay Cape Panwa
- Kantary Bay, Phuket Cape Panwa