Cape Panwa Hotel
USD 411*
Hotels.com
Crowne Plaza Phuket Panwa Beach(Cape Panwa)(Great Value!)
USD 236*
USD 125*
Pullman Phuket Panwa Beach Resort(Cape Panwa)(Great Value!)
USD 162*
By The Sea(Cape Panwa)(Great Value!)
USD 50*
USD 49*
The Mangrove Panwa Phuket Resort(Cape Panwa)(Great Value!)
USD 54*
USD 48*
Agoda.com
Amatara Wellness Resort(Cape Panwa)(Great Value!)
USD 291*
USD 203*
Panwa Boutique Beach Resort(Cape Panwa)(Great Value!)
USD 74*
USD 69*
Trip.com
Bandara Phuket Beach Resort(Cape Panwa)(Great Value!)
USD 59*
USD 46*
Agoda.com
My Beach Resort Phuket(Cape Panwa)(Great Value!)
USD 136*
USD 109*
Bandara Villas Phuket(Cape Panwa)(Great Value!)
USD 357*
USD 299*
2,814 results
All reviewsprivate beachjacuzzi on the balconyreef restaurantcoral islandshuttle busbamboo barsuperior roomlighthouse barsister hotelphuket towncafe andamanlight househouse restaurantsteak nightsteep hillcable carpalm trees
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 February 2012

Just had a 10 day real chill out holiday at this hotel. Never saw the junior suite as we were upgraded to the cape suite which was fabulous. Spacious with huge comfortable bed, huge bathroom and all furnished well. Lovely terrace with Jacuzzi however the outlook was not in the best location of the hotel. The hotel location is fantastic, with its own private beach and beautiful gardens. The theme nights are great value especially the steak night and the seafood buffet. All the restaurants served superb food and the service was excellent. The only negative point is if you choose to go half board , the hotel gives you dinner coupons which can get a little confusing. Would recommend private transfers to the hotel as it is a good hours drive from the airport and it would be the last drop off point on the transfer coach. We will definitely hope to come back again.
Carol from Emsworth UK

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carol C
Reviewed 13 February 2012

Wow! when we move to this area of Phuket from Laguna we were a bit disappointed... but after a few hours you can really realized how amazing this place is... isolated stunning private beach, 2 wonderful pools (one infinity amazing one on the top of the new area), thematic entertainment-dining nights, quiet guests, relaxing surrounds, resort in a beautiful nature... and not expensive at all!!! Go there for a relaxing weekend out of patong turmoil ;)

Room Tip: Get the new rooms (hotel was under renovation and the new area has the best rooms... they are big, modern and quiet!)
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank 031512z
Reviewed 13 February 2012

We were at the tail end of our 16 day tour with Phuket being a highlight. Upon arriving at Cape Panwa (after an hour and 20 minute ride from the airport) we were met with an entourage of disorganized staff who we could barely understand and were rather chaotic. I finally got my room key and was immediately disappointed; my room was above the laundry of which made the entry to my room about 20 degrees hotter than it already was. In addition, the awful humming of the washer dryers. Although I had decent views on both sides since I had a corner room, to the right as I looked down, there were people living below my window. Not sure who they were or if they were construction workers since there seemed to be construction all around the junior suites. My room seems a bit dirty as well (dead bugs on window sill, hair on the floor and a stain on my bedsheets. The exterior of this part of the hotel is very dull and ugly. I asked for a new room as this noise and heat was unacceptable. They put me on the other side of the floor; could still hear laundry, but with a/c, it drowned it out. The interiior of the rooms were decent, but as mentioned, the exterior is very unattractive and rather scary walking alone to my room at night. The lights in the corner were always off and I would trip over my threshold entering my room. This resort is for a much older crowd (think white hair) and is very boring. It is rather isolated and nothing much to do in the evening. The only bar that might have some people (white haired crew) was the Otter Bar and they had a terrible singer with tunes from a bad Humphrey Bogart movie. There is a shuttle to Patong Beach area but leaves at 7:30 and back at 11:30 pm. There are loads of mosquitoes in the resort, especially the lobby area. I had been in Thailand for a 16 day tour and this was the first time I got really bitten by mosquitoes. The beach appeared to be rocky and not swimmer friendly. The Italian Restaurants below at Kantary Bay Hotel (sister hotel) was not very good; half my bread basket has stale bread and my Fruti di Mare pasta was just ok (when asked what type of pasta I wanted from their choices, I said fettucini - it came out with spinach or green fettucini- you think they would have mentioned that as it changes the flavor). I would not likely stay here again. Too isolated and junior suites have ugly surroundings The breakfast folks, however, were very nice!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank Donnerfairy
Kasemkij_Group, General Manager at Cape Panwa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2012

Thank you for your review. Here at Cape Panwa we always strive to offer the best in accommodation, facilities and service, so we welcome your feedback as it informs us of issues within the hotel and areas for improvement.

Your comments have been sent to all the relevant department heads and appropriate measures will be taken to improve standards where pointed out. Regarding the construction work around the Junior Suite Wing – it is from The Regent Hotel next door – but they have informed us that it will be completed in just a few weeks. May we also add that the peaceful location of Cape Panwa, away from the bustle of tourist crowds, is one of the main attractions for many of our guests as they want a place where they can truly relax.

Once again, we appreciate your feedback.

Regards,

Reviewed 13 February 2012

all my family members are pretty happy we had choosen Cape Panwa Hotel; and we really had tood time there. the most things impressive us are the beautiful beach and good service; however, we would be appreciated if the hotel room could be a little bit more clean and comfortable.

we are thinking about to select Cape Panwa again if we visit Puchet in the future.

Thank you.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 February 2012

just spent a great 10 days at Cape Panwa in january,our 4th visit,we stayed in a junior suite which was perfect,very large & great views,as always the staff were excellent,especially on the beach and the maid,had a great meal in panwa house,but otherwise ate in the village,hope to go back in 2013.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple