Kantary Bay, Phuket(Cape Panwa)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
USD 57
Panwa Boutique Beach Resort(Cape Panwa)(Great Value!)
USD 73
USD 60
Amatara Wellness Resort(Cape Panwa)(Great Value!)
USD 168
USD 163
Official Site
Pullman Phuket Panwa Beach Resort(Cape Panwa)(Great Value!)
USD 130
USD 118
Agoda.com
By The Sea(Cape Panwa)(Great Value!)
USD 46
USD 44
The Mangrove Panwa Phuket Resort(Cape Panwa)(Great Value!)
USD 67
USD 55
Trip.com
Cape Panwa Hotel(Cape Panwa)(Great Value!)
USD 150
USD 140
Priceline
Bandara Villas Phuket(Cape Panwa)(Great Value!)
USD 400
USD 378
Trip.com
USD 415
USD 347
Priceline
All reviewsbeachfront resortmosaic restaurantsam's kitchenlow tidelobby loungesea viewphuket panwa beachprivate beachbeautiful hotelchinese touristsbreakfast buffetwelcome drinkfamily suitekids clubthe general managerquiet arearelaxing stay
Reviewed 3 April 2018

We flew in from Chiang Mai, so we came into the Domestic Terminal. The baggage claim area is being renovated so it was a mob scene. The airport is on the opposite side of the island from the hotel, so it was a long ride in a horrible van (provided by our Travel Agent as part of our tour, not the hotel). We experienced a lengthy check-in process as others have mentioned. Beau (yes, a young Thai women named Beau) directed us to the Lobby bar and brought us some ice tea while we waited. We finally got to our rooms and immediately wanted to head to dinner. There really are only two restaurant options. We went for the Garden Restaurant. The food was good, but the service missed the mark. The next two nights we went to Mosaic. The food and service were excellent. My wife and I had Thai dishes both nights and asked them to make them normal Thai spice levels. They either cut back on the spice or don't make the dishes that hot. None of the four dinners were too hot for us. The best part of the stay was our trip to the Spa. Joy met my wife and me and got us set up for a 30 minute sesame scrub followed by 90 minute massages. My wife had the Panwa-style massage with Mam and I had the Deep Focus massage with Nee. We both loved it and would recommend these treatments and therapists to anyone! The spa facility is also very beautiful. I've never been in rooms like this equipped with a toilet, shower, two beds etc. They incorporate some aromatherapy techniques as well. We would come back to this hotel for the spa treatments. As mentioned by other reviewers, the hotel is off by itself. One tour guide said it would be a 600 Baht taxi ride into town. I'm not sure how accurate this is, but our experiences with getting around town were tedious.

Room Tip: Two wings in hotel. Stay in the long wing. We were in Room 2232 overlooking 2nd pool area/bay. 2nd floor view was good. Nice balcony.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
AdamsChristopher, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Phuket Panwa Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear Bruce W,

Glad to hear you had a great time during the holidays with us. Thank you for staying with us recently and taking your time to provide us feedback regarding excellent food and services at Mosaic. I will pass your compliments to Joy our Spa Manager and her team; Mam and Nee our Therapists to recognize their efforts. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to them as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

We cannot wait to welcome you back to Crowne Plaza Phuket Panwa Beach. Trust you would revisit us again

With best regards,

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We just had the 1st trip with my little baby and family at this resort. Upon arrived we had very warm welcome from manager and staff who checked us in very informative. Nice welcome drink. Room was very cleaned and fulled of equips as you needed. Staffs were friendly and helpful all the times. Buffet Breakfast were very varieties of thai food and western mix. I like fresh pancake that you have to try. Let try Banoffee at Biscuit one of outlet in front of resort. They have 2 swimming pools we just tried one at kids pool as small baby and other pool seem more fun as they had DJ on Sunday when we arrived. The lawn in front of our room very greenery I love it when it crossover to the sea. Very colorful and natural. We had a lovely family time. We are recommended this resort to you:)

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear KaewKongJorn,

I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to write your review, and for choosing to stay at Crowne Plaza Phuket Panwan Beach recently.

I am very grateful to you for your compliment of our hotel. It is an absolute delight to know that you satisfy with our hospitality, facilities and our cuisine.

Thank you once again for your glowing recommendation of Crowne Plaza Phuket Panwan Beach. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back on another occasion.

With best regards,

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We came as walk-in customers and were treated in a very accommodating way. The booking was placed right through the hotel reservation for only a slight premium as compared to the internet rates. We received a greater service and flexibility as compared going by the book as I am used as frequent traveler. The team around Ms. Rodjarin and her team Ms. Ging and Ms. Khun did a great job. Just compare it as if you are Star Alliance Gold Member flying with Lufthansa as compared being a nonmember.
Nice is the greens on the premises to play sports, the private beach and the 2 cool bars giving a kind of "James Bond Feeling". The rooms irrespective of garden or sea view make your day start with a good kind of great feeling. Breakfast is great but for catering more to the international / western style...I am a fan of Thai Cuisine, which could be more.
In summary, a place to return given the price point of being slightly above 120€ for the value you get.

Room Tip: garden and sea view are nice
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear mail2christoph1,

Greeting from Crowne Plaza Phuket Panwa Beach!

Thank you very much for your 5 star feedbacks. What a pleasure to see that you enjoy your stay with us here at Crowne Plaza Phuket Panwa beach were relaxing and enjoyable!

Thank you very much that you select us for this trip in Phuket. It is with great joy to see that our staff and the resort facilities left such a wonderful impression. It makes me proud to be able to pass these beautiful comments to our team, especially Rodjalin our Reservation Manager and her team, Ms. Ging our GSA and Ms. Khun. It will make them even more motivated to offer every particular guest the highest level of service. I will be sure to share your feedback with the team, to motivate everyone of giving their best each day.
My team and I look forward to welcoming you back for another memorable stay.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Excellent breakfast, Spacious rooms, nice spa, helpful hotel staffs, nice pools poor beach due to low tide, dull location.hotel can operate fee shuttle services to near by beachs, shops, ferry terminal

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AdamsChristopher, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Phuket Panwa Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear vijay222000,

First of all thank you for your review. It's good to know that you have enjoyed your stay. We appreciate your feedback. On that note, I'm pleased to know that you found our room comfortable, helpful staff, nice pool and satisfy with our Spa.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 29 March 2018

We stayed at this hotel over the New Year and Xmas break as a family. The disappointment started at the checkin which took over 45 minutes to complete ( no...there was no rush..this was the processing time). We had booked two interconnecting rooms and called ahead as well. Of course when we arrived there was no interconnecting room. In addition we were relegated to an older part of the hotel. The fun did not end there, the checkin was at 3 PM and we were given the room at 4:30 PM...why a hotel cannot manage rooms is beyond me. We did get a free lunch...but we wanted rooms not lunch. The rooms are dated...and there are lizards EVERYWHERE. The beach and pool are consistent with the three star nature of this property. All in all...this would be good value off season but I would NEVER recommend or stay at this hotel.

Room Tip: Don't go to the hotel.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Phuket Panwa Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Hi FaisalX-DXB,

Thank you for your stay and for taking the time to share your experience with us. It is good to know that you appreciated the location of our hotel.

I am very sorry to hear that issues with the check-in process, room allocation, and facilities did not make for a relaxing stay. As a valued guest, I know this is not the kind of experience you expect and I am very sorry that we fell short. Kindly note that we do not take your comments lightly. I will be sharing your feedback with our management to help us focus on improving the quality of our facilities and services.

While we understand your stay was not 100% satisfactory, we sincerely hope to get another chance to give you a better experience on your next visit to Phuket, Thailand.

Kind Regards,