All reviews budget hotel nice pool spiceland mall grand anse beach le papillon minute walk convenient location daily housekeeping stay there again spice mall walking distance spacious room clean hotel stayed one night wall street iga grocery on site restaurant
Reviewed 8 September 2018

Great location! Has bus stop right in front! Room is quiet and very clean! Comfortable bed. Close to beach shopping and restaurants! Staff was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay there again!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 September 2018

In my view the Siesta is better than the price would have you believe it is so convenient no more than 15 minutes walk to the beautiful golden sandy beach of Grand Anse, the local shops, market and restaurants. Not to mention the great food you can get on site at Le Papillion right next to the pool!. The hotel is really clean and friendly, not to mention the beds are sooooo comfortable Zzzz, the rooms are well equipped too so you can enjoy a relaxing morning cuppa while taking in the view from your balcony over the bay before you start your day.
I can't praise or thank the staff/owner enough when they managed to arrange for my Father to get emergency dental treatment in January. Brilliant and I can't wait to visit again next year.

Room Tip: You get the best views from the higher floors
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Ann R
Reviewed 2 September 2018

This hotel for me was central enough to get essentials, and to get some peace and quiet. Set a five minute walk from a very good shopping mall, and ten minutes the other direction, one of the best views on the island. The staff are all very helpful and polite, and the price very reasonable for when I stayed. The grounds are very well kept, as was the onsite swimming pool. I would stay here again.

Stayed: August 2018
NimaAnvar, Manager at Siesta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2018

Thank you for your kind comments, which we have already shared with our staff. They truly care for our guests and do their best to make sure that everyone's stay is as comfortable as can be. Our location is ideal and most of our rooms have a wonderful view. It's wonderful that you enjoyed your time with us and we hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 2 September 2018

The Staff were welcoming and the room was lovely. Single bedroom had all the basics: big comfortable bed, AC unit, mini fridge, microwave, tv, closet and shelf space with hangers, a desk and 2 comfortable chairs. The service was great and i will be returning soon

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2018

I stayed for 5 days and found it to be very quiet, which i liked. It was clean and when help was needed it was done in a friendly timely fashion. It had everything i needed, fridge and microwave. I would definitely stay at the Siesta again and recommend to my friends anytime. It was close to all amenities and i love that. Keep up the good work Staff. Oh and the receptionist was very friendly..

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo