I stayed here as it was secluded. Yes it is. Food quite good. Furniture is Balanese style but quite faded near bar. It needs some re- staining as it makes hotel seem a bit worn especially for the cost.
Staff friendly but slow I would have had more drinks if they came around when my drink was empty.
Make sure you ask for a tour the yoga studio is lovely near the spa, but you need to ask where it is. The yoga teacher Faye is great, knows her stuff.
Oh take taxi from airport not the one hotel sets up. Hotel is $39US and local taxis are $20US as hotel is only 10 min ride.
As for rooms you are seperated by a wrinkled sheet like curtain between your patios. Not very private. They need like a bamboo folding wall or something that's attractive and allows for privacy.
The walls are cement? Yet you could here the cpl talking AND having relations as if barely a wall there, and it was embarrassing and uncomfortable. So if privacy and seclusion is it check if any rooms are single standing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Laluna Beach Resort and Villas, intimate boutique resort. Wellness Center on the beach includes, an Asian Spa, daily yoga and Pilates, Technogym gym. Perfect for small weddings and honeymoons, or those looking for a romantic getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, MrandMrsSmith, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Laluna Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Laluna Hotel St. George`s
- Laluna St Georges
- Laluna Hotel St Georges
- Laluna Hotel Grenada/Grand Anse